Getting new and better weapons is vital for survival in the Resident Evil 4 Remake, but knowing how to get them is tricky. Some weapons unlock as players progress, while others require additional steps to unlock them.
All Weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake and how to get them
The following is a list of all weapons in the Resident Evil 4 Remake, how players can unlock them, and the chapters they unlock in.
- Blacktail - Players can unlock the Blacktail handgun from the merchant when they reach chapter seven.
- LE 5 - Players can unlock this weapon by finding it inside the freezer during chapter 13.
- Punisher - Players can unlock the Punisher handgun by trading over five spinels to the merchant.
- SR M1903 - You can buy this sniper rifle from the merchant in chapter two.
- Red9 - Unlocked by finding the chest in the lake's center in chapter four. Players can also purchase the weapon from the merchant in chapter five.
Related: How to sell a treasure for 100000 ptas in Resident Evil 4 Remake
- TMP - You can purchase TMP from the merchant in chapter 3.
- Bolt Thrower - You can purchase the Bolt Thrower from the merchant in chapter 2.
- Killer7 - You can purchase Killer7 from the merchant in chapter 11.
- Chicago Sweeper - Players can get the Chicago Sweeper in Resident Evil 4 Remake by beating Professional with at least an A rank.
- Broken butterfly - You can purchase Broken butterfly from the merchant in chapter seven.
- Skull Shaker - Unlocked by owning Deluxe or Collector's editions of Resident Evil 4 Remaster.
- Riot Gun - Unlocked in chapter six and buyable from the merchant.
- W-870 - Located inside a home close to the church on its second floor. You can find the shotgun on the second floor on the wall near the stairs.
- Rocket Launcher - You can unlock the Rocket Launcher by purchasing it from the merchant in chapter 5.
- CQBR Assault Rifle - You can find this rifle inside a locked container in chapter 10 inside the Library or buy it from the merchant during chapter 11.
- Headcannon - Unlocked by beating Professional mode without any bonuses.
- Matilda - Players can unlock the Matilda handgun by trading over ten spinels to the merchant NPC when they reach chapter eight.
- Sentinal Nine - Unlocked by owning Deluxe or Collector's editions of Resident Evil 4 Remaster.
- Primal Knife - Unlocked by destroying all clockwork castellans.
- Kitchen Knife - Early game loot drop, usually early on near the village.
- Combat Knife - Unlocked by default.
- Boot Knife - Basic loot drop found throughout the game.
- Fighting Knife - Unlocked by reaching chapter 14 in the Resident Evil 4 remake.
For more guides on Resident Evil 4, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with Resident Evil 4 Remake Lithograph Puzzle Solution and All bosses in Resident Evil 4 Remake and how to defeat them.
Write A Comment
Resident Evil 4 Remake weapons list & how to get them