Arcane Odyssey on Roblox is a magic-filled game where you embark on a journey through the seas full of conflict. There are different kingdoms, buildings, plenty of crafting, and just as many enemies to fight. During these fights, you will end up getting injured. What types of injuries are there, and how do you heal them? Read below to find out.
Arcane Odyssey injury types and how to heal them
Injuries can happen to you if you engage in combat too much or too often. These injuries have a lasting effect on future battles unless you let them heal. By default, they heal slowly at maximum health. However, if you are less than half-health, your injuries may worsen. Dying and respawning will not reset your injury. You can only have one type of injury for the duration of being injured.
- Leg Injury: Depending on severity, causes you to run up to 50% slower with a limp in your step.
- Hip Injury: Causes you to take damage from falling from any height, with a sound effect. Damage varies with severity, and higher severity causes you to be stunned for a small amount of time on landings. Landing with this injury will not worsen it, however. Since it would almost never heal naturally.
- Calf Injury: Depending on the severity, causes you to jump and high jump up to 75% less high.
- Back Injury: Causes you to take up to 25% more damage from all sources, depending on severity.
- Chest Injury: You take random bursts of damage that hit harder depending on severity.
How to heal them
Even though these injuries heal slowly, at maximum health, depending on the severity, food and potion can heal them faster or even instantly. If you hover over the injury, it will show you the severity of the injury and exactly how to heal it.
For more on Arcane Odyssey, check out How to level up fast in Arcane Odyssey – Roblox here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All injuries in Arcane Odyssey and how to heal them – Roblox