Updated November 29, 2023
Checked for new codes!
Clover Retribution is an amalgamation of two of my favorite things: anime and Roblox. This game comes from a renowned developer specializing in Roblox anime titles and their experience shows such as Deadly Sins Retribution. I had plenty of fun fighting in Clover Retribution, both solo and with friends, and quests kept me busy for hours.
The codes for Clover Retribution gave me free spins, Magig Spins, Race Spins, Traits, and Stats Resets. These benefits really gave me a palpable boost, granting me more flexibility for character-building and making me more proficient in combat. For more titles like this, check out Anime Adventures Codes.
All Clover Retribution Codes List
Type the codes into the chat box!
Clover Retribution Codes (Working)
- 30klikes—Redeem for 10 Spins of each type (New)
- cloverthanks—Redeem for 12 Magic Spins (New)
- 28klikes—Redeem for 10 Spins of each type (New)
- !update1—Redeem for 20 Spins of each type (Only on new servers)
- !raremagic—Redeem for a Magic Spin
- !rarerace—Redeem for a Race Spin
- !spiritssoon—Redeem for 25 Magic Spins
- !timestats—Redeem for a Stat Reset
- !update1part1—Redeem for 20 Spins of each type
- !miniupdatelater—Redeem for Free Spins (Only on new servers)
- !14klikes—Redeem for 5 Trait Spins
- !12klikes—Redeem for 5 Race Spins
- !2millvisits—Redeem for Race Spins
- !10klikes—Redeem for Magic Spins
- !clovergroup—Redeem for Magic Spins (Need to join the Roblox group)
- !7klikes—Redeem for 3 Spins of every type
- !halloweenstats—Redeem for Stats Reset
- !halloweenupdate—Redeem for 6 Spins of every type
- !4klikes—Redeem for 6 Spins of every type
- !3klikes—Redeem for 5 Spins of every type
Clover Retribution Codes (Expired)
- !6klikes—Redeem for 3 Spins of every type
- !5klikes—Redeem for 6 Spins of every type
- !quickshutdown—Redeem for Spins of every type
- !cloverfixes—Redeem for 5 Spins of every type
- !cloverstats—Redeem for Stat Reset
- !clover_release—Redeem for 15 Magic Spins, 3 Race Spins and 3 Traits
Related: Roblox Anime Masters Codes
How to redeem codes in Clover Retribution
To redeem codes in Clover Retribution, follow the steps below:
- Launch Clover Retribution on Roblox.
- Start the game.
- Once in the server, click on the chat button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Input the working codes in the chat window that pops up.
- Press Enter to redeem the code and claim your reward.
How to get more Clover Retribution codes
To stay updated with the latest code releases for Clover Retribution, be sure to follow the game developer, Clover Retribution, on their official Clover: Retribution Discord Server. It's also a good idea to bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D to stay in the loop as we do daily updates on our code articles.
Why are my Clover Retribution codes not working?
There could be a few reasons why your Clover Retribution codes might not work. The codes could have expired. Sometimes, developers will release codes during certain events or upon reaching set milestones. Such codes usually have a finite lifespan. Codes that, for example, have been released during holidays will last during their course and expire afterward. Be sure to redeem all codes as soon as possible to not miss out on your freebies!
The codes could also be mistyped or have missing punctuation. The best way to ensure you correctly enter the codes is to copy them from the site list and paste them into the game directly. Redeeming codes in such a way ensures you will always enter them correctly, saving you time and frustration.
Other ways to get free rewards in Clover Retribution
Another way to get free rewards in Clover Retribution is to follow the developers on their official Clover: Retribution Discord Server and keep an eye out for any active giveaways in progress. Sometimes, developers will reward their fanbase's activity and interaction by organizing prize giveouts or competitions.
What is Clover Retribution?
Clover Retribution is a Roblox fighting experience inspired by several famous anime shows. The game features an advanced RPG system, allowing me to choose a race, accumulate traits, and raise my stats like Strength, Dexterity, and more. While exploring the world, I was able to obtain quests to fight enemies, raise my XP level, and get key items to help me in combat and rare valuable treasures.