Double Bandit Studios' Starving Artists allows for Roblox users to buy and sell Avatar shop items. Using one of the in-game booths, users can sell t-shirts and earn Robux as a result. However, to import your design, you will first need to locate your Shirt ID. For that, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
- Login to Roblox on a web browser
- Go to the Roblox Create page
- Select Manage my experiences
- Select My Creations
- Select either Shirts or T-Shirts
- Upload a Shirt template
- Name the template
- Publish it
- Select the blue hyperlink for the Shirt
- Note the URL at the top of the web browser
- Your Shirt ID will be the series of numbers after roblox.com/catalog/
Before closing the My Creations tab, be sure to select the three dots next to the product name. From there, select Configure, and then enter the Sales portion on the side of the screen. Here, you will be able to adjust the price of the T-Shirt. To be able to sell it, you will need to make sure the green slider is checked.
After claiming a booth in Starving Artists, simply create a piece, go to one of your Canvases, and select the artwork. When prompted, insert the Shirt ID from the URL on the Roblox browser. After entering a price, you will be able to sell your product.
For more Roblox content, check out Roblox Promo Codes List (April 2022) – Free Clothes & Items!