AJ Striker has left us some treasure in Mega Noob Simulator during Week 2 of Metaverse Champions. Find out how to get AJ Striker's Crate Drop (available April 21 to April 30) below.
How to get AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Mega Noob Simulator
To get AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Mega Noob Simulator, you need to defeat four elemental bosses, one of which is AJ Striker himself! To join a match for this game, use the following link: Mega Noob Simulator.
When you join the game, you don't need to do anything special like level up your character. From the starting point, you can see a portal that with the words Metaverse Champions over it. Enter that doorway and it will take you to the event area, where you'll become a character that is suited for the task at hand.
Your job is to enter each elemental portal, make it through the lobby, and defeat the boss at the end. Once you have defeated the three elements, you will go through the main door to fight AJ Striker.
This is a straightforward task that can usually be done in less than 20 minutes. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Earth Element
- Obby: Use the jump boosts to get up to each platform, and walk carefully across the vines.
- Boss: The boss will dash attack, then float and summon giant vines. When he comes back down, he will shoot tiny darts at you, then he will take a few seconds to laugh. Hit him while he is laughing.
- Fire Element
- Obby: Walk up the hill while dodging the meteors. They spawn very rarely, so this is an easy obby.
- Boss: After he summons the spikes from the ground he will shoot several fireballs at you, then he'll take a few seconds to laugh. Hit him while he is laughing.
- Water Element
- Obby: Jump across the pillars to reach the other end. There is low gravity so the jumps are relatively easy.
- Boss: He will throw tridents at you and summon waterspouts to attack you. After the waterspout, he will take a few seconds to laugh. Hit him while he is laughing.
- AJ Striker
- Obby: This is just a simple pathway. Walk across it to reach the door to the arena to fight AJ Striker.
- Boss: AJ has three attacks. First he'll dash to different areas. If you're in his way, it will do damage to you. Then he'll blast his shotgun your direction. The shotgun blasts can be easily avoided by jumping. Finally, he'll fire up into the sky, which causes a laser to strike you from above. The laser is easy to attack if you keep moving. The laser attack is the best time to strike him, as he does not take time to laugh like the other bosses.
After you have defeated the elemental bosses and AJ Striker, your task is complete! You'll be rewarded with a Badge and you can find AJ Striker's Crate Drop in your inventory.
For all Metaverse Champions Mission Guides, be sure to check back with Pro Game Guides. If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.