In partnership with insurance company State Farm, iHeartRadio has made its official Roblox Metaverse debut with iHeartLand: Music Tycoon! Inside of this experience, players can attend concerts of real-life artists such as Lauv, explore and collect energy around a dynamic map, and even earn a handful of free items. Continue reading below for more information on how to obtain these items.
How to unlock all free items in iHeartLand: Music Tycoon
The list below details all of the free items that have ever been available inside of iHeartLand: Music Tycoon. To learn more about each item, continue reading past this list.
- iHeartRadio Headphones (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked by collecting iHeartRadio logos
- White iHeartRadio T-Shirt (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked by completing an in-game obby
- Halloween Pumpkin Wings (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked by collecting cyclops monsters
- The Universe Helmet (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked by completing the Daniel and Jorge obby
- iHeartRadio Peacock Feathers (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by collecting 40 Christmas bells
In order to earn the iHeartRadio Headphones, players must complete the in-game scavenger hunt by finding and collecting all 20 of the iHeartRadio logos spread around the map, the locations of which can be found below.
- On the fountain in the park
- Underneath the iHeartRadio arch in the park
- On the bridge that leads to the ferris wheel
- At the edge of the park to the left of the ferris wheel
- On the dance floor in the park
- On the red carpet in the park
- Inside of the accessory shop on the first floor
- Inside of the accessory shop on the second floor
- Behind the red brick building near the Beat Absorber van
- In the backyard of the beige building
- On the hill that's to the left of the shark
- On the hill that's to the left of the previous hill
- In the grassy area that's behind the glass building labeled RADIO
- On the hill that's to the right of the shark
- In the grassy area behind the pink, purple, and blue buildings
- On the sidewalk near the park where the ferris wheel is located
- In the grass near the glitched glass building
- In the alley between the dark red, purple, and beige brick buildings
- On top of the rock that's near the one-story, glass RADIO building and parking garage
- In the grassy picnic area
After collecting all 20 of the iHeartRadio logos, you should automatically receive the badge pictured below and earn the iHeartRadio headphones!
Halloween Pumpkin Wings (Avail until Oct. 31, 2022)
The Halloween Pumpkin Wings are obtained after collecting all 20 of the hidden cyclops monsters that can be found around the map. Be sure to check high and low when looking for these monsters—some of the can be tricky to find! After collecting the final monster, you should unlock the corresponding badge and item.
iHeartRadio Peacock Feathers
To unlock the iHeartRadio Peacock Feathers, players must explore the iHeartLand: Music Tycoon map and use their energy gun to collect energy from 40 Christmas bells. These bells spawn in random locations and respawn rather quickly, so finding 40 of them shouldn't take too long. In fact, you may even be able to go back and forth between the same few bells! Once you've collected enough energy, you will automatically unlock the iHeartRadio Peacock Feathers item and badge.
That's it for our guide on how to obtain all of the free items inside of iHeartRadio: Music Tycoon! At the time of this article's publication, only one iHeartRadio-themed item can be obtained inside of this experience. However, if and when more items are added, we will update this guide accordingly.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items? Check out our recent guides on How to get all free items in Roblox Tommy Play or How to get all free items in Welcome to TechQuest by Computer History Museum – Roblox here on Pro Game Guides!