The Revolutionary update in A One Piece Game on Roblox introduces a new flashy fighting style known as Dragon Claw. Fiery as a dragon's flame, this fighting style features massive AoE attacks and buffs. However, obtaining it can be a tedious process.
Like most powerful weapons and fighting styles, the Dragon Claw fighting style can only be obtained by progressing quite a bit through the game and meeting certain requirements. The following is a step-by-step guide on how you can obtain the Dragon Claw fighting style in A One Piece Game.
How to obtain the Dragon Claw Fighting Style in A One Piece Game (AOPG)
The Dragon Claw fighting style can be obtained by interacting with the Dragon Claw Teacher NPC who can be found on Revolutionary Island in the Third Sea. This NPC can be found standing near an arch around the outer edge of the island, in front of the large castle. Before interacting with the NPC, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Collect 1,000,000,000,000 Beli
- Have 6,000 Stength points
- Defeat 6 Picas (After the release of the Revolutionary update)
- Achieve Human Awakened
- Collect 4 Dragon Talons (3% drop chance from Tamatebako chests, or from defeating the Flame Emperor in Revolutionary Island)
Once all the aforementioned requirements have been met, you can interact with the Dragon Claw Teacher to learn the Dragon Claw fighting style.
All Dragon Claw Fighting Style skills and movesets
The Dragon Claw fighting style is a melee combat skillset that includes massive AoE attacks, good range, and solid damage stats. It also features the Dragon's Flame mode that can be triggered to buff damage, speed, jump, and defense. The following are all the skills and movesets in the Dragon Claw fighting style:
- Dragon Claw Strike (Basic Attack) - Throws punches in the target direction that explode and deal short-ranged damage.
- Dragon's Talon - Releases a surge of energy that travels straight and damages in a long range.
- Dragon's Breath - Releases a large AoE attack that deals damage to all targets in a radius around the player.
- Dragon's Fist - After a short charge-up time, launch a heavy attack that travels straight and damages enemies in a cone in front of the player.
- Blazing Dragon Drill (Mode Move) - Creates a massive flaming tornado that deals heavy damage in a large radius, and moves forward a short distance.
- Dragon Emperor - Launches a frenzied ball of flame that travels in the target direction and explodes on impact.
- Dragon's Flame (Mode) - Can be triggered to buff global damage, speed, jump, damage reduction, and fighting style damage.
Looking to learn more fighting styles in A One Piece Game in Roblox? Check out How to get True Black Leg in A One Piece Game – Roblox, right here on Pro Game Guides.