One of the latest gameplay abilities added to the A One Piece Game is the True Black Leg. It is an ability inspired by Sanji's Black Leg Style move set. To get the True Black Leg in A One Piece Game, you will need to complete a set of tasks given by the Sanji NPC in the Wano Kingdom(2nd sea).
What are the requirements for getting the True Black Leg in A One Piece Game?
You can only learn the skill if you fulfill the following requirements.
- You should be able to travel to the second sea
- You should have a minimum of 2.8K Strength,2.5K Haki, and 2K Defense stats for your character
- 1 Billion Beli to pay as your learning fees
- You should have the Double Diable Jiambe ability
Where is Sanji in A One Piece Game?
As mentioned earlier, you can locate Sanji in the Wano Kingdom. He stands near a building at the entrance of the Torri Gate. You can easily identify him using his yellow/white yukata attire. Interact with Sanji, and he will start handing out the missions associated with getting the True Black Leg.
- Task 1: Defeat 40 Rookie Blackbeard Pirates, 25 Experienced Blackbeard Pirates, and a Scythe. Travel to the Pirate Paradise landmark in the 2nd sea, and you can find all three types of enemies spread out throughout the island.
- Task 2: Defeat 30 Experienced Wano Samurai and 30 Master Wano Swordsmen. You can find both the Samurai and Swordsmen in the Wano Kingdom itself.
- Task 3: Defeat 50 Udon Prisoners. You can locate prisoners in the Udon Prison POI on the 2nd sea.
After completing the three tasks, return to Sanji and pay a fee of 1 Billion Beli to learn the True Black Leg ability in the game.
For more on Roblox, check out How to get the Hundred Million Sword and 100Mil Dominus in Roblox A One Piece Game or What is the A One Piece Game Trello Link? on Pro Game Guides.