In Roblox's Blox Fruits game, where players are attempting to become the strongest in terms of combat abilities, the addition of new races can be a game-changer. This was evident with the addition of the Cyborg race in Blox Fruits, which turned out to be very strong in comparison to the primary races. Now, the V4 version of the Ghoul race has been introduced, and players are itching to try it out. However, acquiring this version is far from free, and will require some prior grinding to obtain.
What do I need to get Ghoul V4 in Roblox Blox Fruits?
Assuming you have already taken the steps to grind out the base Ghoul race and have also unlocked the Ghoul V2 and V3 forms, then all you have to do to unlock Ghoul V4 is to complete the Temple of Time puzzle and the Trial of Carnage. Note that the Temple of Time puzzle can be done alone quite easily, but the Trial of Carnage pits you against waves of Ancient Zombies, and thus bringing along friends is highly recommended for success.
How do I unlock the Ghoul race in Roblox Blox Fruits?
For those who do not have Ghoul V3, V2, or the base race, you need to unlock these before taking on the V4 challenges. Below you can find the requirements for the Ghoul Race listed out, as well as the requirements for the different versions before V4.
Related: How to get Tickets fast in Bee Swarm Simulator – Roblox
Requirements for the Ghoul Race
- Reach Character Level 1,000.
- Gather 100 Ectoplasm, which can be farmed on the Cursed Ship from its crew and from the Cursed Captain.
- Slay the Cursed Captain until he drops the Hellfire Torch item.
- Once you have completed these requirements, talk to Experimic, an NPC found within the Cursed Ship's Kitchen. With the required 100 Ectoplasm and the Hellfire Torch, he will offer to change your race to Ghoul.
Requirements for Ghoul V2
- Complete the Colosseum Quest to unlock the Alchemist's Quest, then complete the Alchemist's Quest.
Requirements for Ghoul V3
- Complete Arowe's Quest, which requires Ghoul race players to kill five other players.
Roblox Blox Fruits Ghoul race abilities
The abilities of a Ghoul vary drastically between versions, with V4 of course being the strongest. Below you'll find all of the changes your character experiences when it becomes one of the versions of the Ghoul race:
- Ghoul V1: At the start, the Ghoul race is far from flashy, and only gives a slight increase to Health Regeneration.
- Ghoul V2: In contrast to the first version, Ghoul V2 offers an incredible ability in Life Leech, which gives your unarmed attacks lifesteal.
- Ghoul V3: Once again offering amazing passive abilities, Ghoul V3 offers 40% Cooldown Reduction, increases Damage and Speed by 10%, and increases Defense by 15%.
- Ghoul V4: Currently, all of the abilities for Ghoul V4 are unknown.
Want more information on Roblox? Check out DOORS releases limited-edition Screech plush, extends purchase date – Roblox and How to unlock Skill Points in Kaiju Universe – Roblox from Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
How to get Ghoul V4 in Blox Fruits – Roblox