Any player in the market for an OP fruit to use in A One Piece Game should look for Quake V3. The skills that come with Quake V3 are simply fantastic, as they all deal damage with different ranges. It's also fairly straightforward to get, so long as the player already has Quake V2. Here is how to find Quake V3.
Where to get Quake V3 in A One Piece Game - Roblox
To start off, players cannot get Quake V3 in A One Piece Game unless they have access to Third Sea. They would also need access to Quake V2. To get the actual Quake V3, the player needs to defeat Whitebeard, who is the boss of a new world event.
Whitebeard will be waiting in the Ruined MarineFord. I would be prepared to beat Whitebeard several times, since Quake V3 only has an 8% drop rate. Fortunately, Whitebeard has less health than one might expect. An experienced player could beat him pretty easily.
The boss at Ruined MarineFord respawns every 20 minutes. So, if players beat Whitebeard and don't get Quake V3, they just need to wait 20 minutes before they can try again. Whitebeard also only spawns half the time, so be prepared to come back in 20 minutes if he doesn't show up.
All Quake V3 skills for A One Piece Game
Needless to say, Quake V3 is an extremely powerful fruit. Here is its full moveset:
- Helmet Splitter: User grabs enemy's head and then slams it onto the ground. The impact from this move can hit enemies that are close by.
- Quake Crash: Smashes the ground and shoots a beam that travels for a long distance, damaging any enemies in its range.
- Seismic Tremblor: Slams the ground with 4-5 hits, creating a huge AOE with every hit.
- Island Shake: Similar to Seismic Tremblor, instead it only uses one impact which deals much more damage
- Planetary Tsunami: Summons two extremely large tsunamis on either side of the user. The tsunamis deal damage when they converge onto each other.
Want more A One Piece Game guides? Pro Game Guides has you covered with How to get True Black Leg in A One Piece Game – Roblox.