Another one of the seven relics for the Ready Player Two Virtual Treasure Hunt quest has been found, and it's Rick's Boom Box! Rick's Boom Box was found in the Roblox Vehicle Simulator game. Vehicle Simulator is very popular within the Roblox community, so many of you might already be familiar with how to play.
How to get Rick's Boom Box
To get Rick's Boom Box you will have to go into Vehicle Simulator. For this quest you will need the CMD Hovercar aka the DeLorean. If you don't have one, head over to the Supercars Car Dealership and buy one for $1985 in-game cash. You can hover in the DeLorean by clicking Y.
- Drive to the Pawn Corp. Laboratory building (see map below), located near the Radio Tower. Once inside, head to the vending machine and type in the code in this exact order:
- Chocolate. Dog. Cola. Pink. Glazed. Dog. Cola.
- Take the elevator, which raised from the office desk. Once downstairs, walk around until you find the Pawn Labs AR Goggles on the floor.
- Open your Phone and click Settings. Turn on Pawn Labs AR Goggles by clicking the check mark.
- Now you have to find eight different hard drives, which are scattered across the map. See the map below to find all eight of the hard drives.
- After collecting the hard drives, return to the Pawn Corp. Laboratory vending machine. Enter in the same code as before and go below ground. Enter the doorway that was previously locked and go down more stairs.
- At the bottom, go left. Do not go into the green ooze. Instead, walk along the side of it until you reach the other side of the green ooze.
- Spawn your car and drive to the end of the path. At the end is a room with a rocket.
- Enter code 1985 to launch the rocket. Enter the rocket and sit before it launches!
Watch the cutscene and congratulate yourself for getting Rick's Boom Box!
Hard Drive Locations
To find all eight hard drives, reference this map below. The numbers on the map correspond to the list below. You will know you are near a hard drive because a ringing noise will chime.
- Ocean Academy: Enter from the front of the building. Take a right and go all the way down the hall. Follow this path left until you find the glowing hard drive.
- Drag Strip: This hard drive is located under the billboard outside of the Drag Strip.
- Fire Station: This hard drive is located just around the corner from the Fire Station, in front of a closed "Commerce" garage.
- Ship Yard: The hard drive is located inside of an open shipping container.
- Barn: This hard drive is located in front of the open barn doors.
- Hospital: This hard drive is located on the right side of the Hospital, in front of "Bon Bon Fire" graffiti.
- Mountains: This hard drive is located at the camp fire, in front of a tree.
- Mountain Loop/Ocean Dash: This hard drive is located at the top of the crane. Climb the crane to get the floppy disk.
Finding the hard drive locations can be difficult, so I recommend watching this video from DeeterPlays if you prefer some video assistance!
Need help finding the other Ready Player Two event quest items? We have guides in our Promo Codes List page for all of them.