Wren Brightblade has left us some treasure in Copyrighted Artists during Week 2 of Metaverse Champions. Find out how to get Wren Brightblade's Treasure Chest (available April 21 to April 30) below.
How to get Wren Brightblade's Treasure Chest in Copyrighted Artists
There is only one simple task to complete to get Wren's Treasure Chest in Copyright Artists: score the most points at the end of the round. Note: It's up for debate on whether or not this chest is working on April 21. The time says it starts in one day. It may not work if you're trying to get it on April 21.
The game is a cross between Pictionary and Telephone. During the drawing phase, you will either draw an original or a copy of someone else's picture. During the second round, you are trying to guess which pictures are the original drawing.
When it comes time to guess the round, you must correctly determine which picture is the original to score points. When other people are guessing a drawing, your drawing must convince the guessers that it's the original copy to score points, even if it isn't.
At the end of the round, the points you scored from guessing correctly and drawing are totaled, and whoever comes out on top is the winner of the round.
Here are some tips to help you win a round:
- Don't assume that the better drawing is the original. When people are copying others, they try to make it look authentic with more defined edges and greater detail.
- Don't believe the people in the chat. Remember, other players are trying to convince you that theirs is real so they score more points. The people talking might be telling the truth, but if they don't sound convincing, ignore them.
- Keep the title in mind. Most people playing the game are not experts at drawing. Focus on which picture is most accurate to the title. Often enough there is someone who makes a better drawing but leaves out something that would make it match the title.
- Pay attention to the detail. If the detail seems like something someone would add to match the title, it's probably the original. If a detail looks like it would be someone's own individual flair, it's likely a copy.
- Make your drawing accurate, but somewhat challenging to mimic. If you're drawing the original, have it match the title as best you can and add details that only relate to the title. Don't add flair.
- If you're copying, improve the detail. If you know exactly what the detail in a drawing is supposed to be, draw it better. Don't do this unless you are absolutely certain what the detail is.
In the end, this game relies on trickery and confusion more than prestine artistic ability. Once you have won a match, you will be awarded the Week 2 Badge and receive Wren's Treasure Chest!
For all Metaverse Champions Mission Guides, be sure to check back with Pro Game Guides. If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.