Trading is a great way to get Limited or Limited Unique items in Roblox, but you're not always available to trade at a desktop PC. While it's not the most convenient way to trade items, trading on Roblox mobile is still possible; it just takes a few extra steps.
How to Trade on Roblox Mobile
To trade on Roblox mobile, you must trick your web browser into thinking it is on a desktop site. This is because the Roblox developers disabled trading on mobile devices. Trading on Roblox mobile is a complicated process, but it is still possible.
Some things to consider first:
- You must be a Roblox Premium member to trade.
- You must have trading enabled in your Privacy settings.
- You must own Limited/Limited U items in your avatar Inventory.
Check out our guide on how to trade in Roblox for more information.
Note: Although many Roblox games (like Adopt Me) allow players to trade in-game, those types of trades only work for in-game items -- this guide will not help you trade in-game content.
To trade with Roblox players on mobile, follow these steps:
- Go to the main Roblox website on a mobile web browser, i.e. Safari or Google Chrome.
- Go to the player's Profile you intend to trade.
- Choose Request Desktop Site.
- Safari: Click the aA button, located left of the URL bar.
- Google Chrome: Click the the Three Dots button, located bottom-right. Scroll down until you find Request Desktop Site.
- Click the Three Squares button, located to the right of the player's name.
- Select the Trade Items option.
From there, you can trade with any player just how you would on PC.