Project Slayers is a Demon Slayer-inspired Roblox experience where players can choose to play as one of four races: humans, hybrids, slayers, and demons. In my playthrough, I wanted to become a demon because of the overpowered abilities that the race provides. However, standing in my way to become a demon was the arduous task of collecting one of the scarcest items in the game, the Blue Spider Lily. If you're running in circles trying to find the glowing blue flowers for Muzan, fret not—Here's what the Blue Spider Lily does, and how to find it easily in Project Slayers.
Best Locations to find Blue Spider Lily in Project Slayers
The Blue Spider Lily is a glowing blue-colored flower that spawns randomly in certain locations in Project Slayers. While they can be collected from almost every region, you will have the highest chances of finding them in abundance in the following places:
- Kiribating Village: A Blue Spider Lily spawns in the center of Kiribating Village. A couple more can be found outside the walls toward the west of the village.
- Zapiwara Mountain: A couple of Blue Spider Lilies spawns on top of Zapiwara Mountain, near Zanegutsu's spawn location.
- Ushumaru Village: A Blue Spider Lily spawn is located toward the east of Ushumaru Village, just outside the village grounds.
- Kabiwaru Village: Head west from Kabiwaru Village to find a few Blue Spider Lily spawns nearby.
- Butterfly Mansion: Head southeast from Butterfly Mansion to find a couple of Blue Spider Lily spawns near Giyu's spawn location. Another Blue Spider Lily spawn can be found toward the east of the region.
- Final Selection: You will find one Blue Spider Lily spawn in the middle of the path in the Final Selection area.
Blue Spider Lilies have the highest chance of spawning at night time. One of the best tricks to find Blue Spider Lilies easily is to zoom out the camera as far as possible. The blue light emitting from the flowers makes it super easy to spot them in the dark. Also, consider investing in map points to unlock the regions mentioned above to fast-travel to them quickly by interacting with the Horse Guy.
What does Blue Spider Lily do in Project Slayers?
The Blue Spider Lily is a forageable item that spawns randomly in regions all over Project Slayers, and is required to become a demon in the game. To do so, you must first find Muzan, and complete his questline which involves collecting five Blue Spider Lilies. Furthermore, Blue Spider Lilies are the only way to get Essence, an item required for upgrading the Polar Scythe, or Polar Katana.
Wondering how to find Muzan and become a demon in Project Slayers? Check out Where to find Muzan in Project Slayers, right here on Pro Game Guides.