Monsters are destroying the city, and it is up to you and other players to stop them before the city is flattened in Book of Monsters! Using your surroundings and teamwork, you must disable these hideous creatures before the clock runs out. If you prefer destroying things, you can become a monster and evade the heroes as they try to stop your destructive frenzy.
The codes you can claim in Book of Monsters will give you additional resources like Donuts and Coins. You can use the in-game resources to unlock new skins and level up your character. These codes are valuable for first-time players as they will give you a boost in valuable resources.
Monsters are loose on Roblox, and it's up to you to save other Robloxians from a grim fate. To help you fight, we have gathered codes for you to become stronger! Claim these codes for a boost of strength in Sticker Monsters Simulator Codes, Roblox Kaiju Universe Codes, Monster Madness Codes, Roblox Monster Ghoul Codes, and Roblox Monster Quest Codes.
All Book of Monsters Codes List
Updated December 27, 2022
Added a new code.
Book of Monsters Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Book of Monsters codes.
- HolidayFun—Redeem for 100 Candy (New)
- Ghost123—Redeem for Candy, Dux, and XP
- SPOOKYSEASON—Redeem for Coins and Event Candy
- DonutDrops—Redeem for 1.5k Donuts and 1k Coins
- 75Million—Redeem for 150 Candy, 750 Coins, and 75 Dux
- 95klikes—Redeem for Coins and Dux
- WormMonsterWhen—Redeem for 500 Coins
- InsquidiousGame—Redeem for Reward (Must have Insquiduous)
- BookOfMonstersHasCODES - Redeem for 1k Coins and 500 EXP
- TwitterCow—Redeem for 250 Coins, 50 Dux
- KitchenFan—Redeem for 250 Coins, 50 Dux
- Bar—Redeem for 111 Coins, 11 Dux, 1111 EXP
- 50kKitchenFans—Redeem for Coins and Dux
Book of Monsters Codes (Expired)
These Book of Monsters codes no longer work.
- BugFixShutdown—Redeem for a Reward
Book of Monsters Frequently asked questions
Here’s everything you need to know regarding Book of Monsters codes.
How to redeem Book of Monsters codes
It's easy to redeem codes for free rewards in Book of Monsters. Follow our guide below.
- Launch Book of Monsters on Roblox.
- Click the Reward Trophy button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- A new window will appear where you can enter each working code into the Enter Code Here text box.
- Press the Enter key to receive your free reward.
How can you get more Book of Monsters codes?
To get the latest Book of Monsters codes from the developer Cosmic Workshop, follow them on Twitter @B_rcode or join their Book of Monsters Discord Server. Here at Pro Game Guides, we have the latest codes from the developer, so be sure to bookmark this page and often return to get all the latest freebies to help you defeat the Monsters.
Why aren't my Book of Monsters codes working?
There may be several reasons your Book of Monsters codes are not working. The codes may be expired and are no longer redeemable. Most Roblox experiences have time-sensitive codes that may only last a few hours so claim the codes on our working list as soon as possible to redeem all your freebies! These codes may be misspelled in the text box and missing punctuation. Copy and paste the codes from our working list to avoid making mistakes before pressing the Enter key.
How to destroy a monster in Book of Monsters?
It can be a bit tricky destroying monsters in Book of Monsters. You will need to use your traversal skills to get behind the monster. The weak spot for most monsters will be a big red button. Navigate through the city by jumping from building to building, and time your attack perfectly by pressing the red button on the monster and disabling them.
What is Book of Monsters?
Book of Monsters is a Roblox game where you will need to team up with other players in the game to destroy the monsters on each map. As a player, you can choose whether you want to save the city from the monsters or be a monster. Destroy your surroundings as a monster and gather points as you defeat other players. Can you destroy your opponents in the shortest time to climb to the top of the leaderboard?