Our Roblox Book of Monsters Codes has the most up-to-date list of OP codes that you can redeem for new Experience, Coins, and additional freebies. These items will set you apart from the rest of the pack, as you play in style!
All Book of Monsters Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! These codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
Updated March 3
- Added new codes
- Removed expired codes
Book of Monsters Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Book of Monsters codes.
- 75Million—Redeem for 150 Candy, 750 Coins, and 75 Dux
- 95klikes—Redeem for Coins and Dux
- WormMonsterWhen—Redeem for 500 Coins
- InsquidiousGame—Redeem for Reward (Must have Insquiduous)
- BookOfMonstersHasCODES - Redeem for 1K Coins and 500 EXP
- TwitterCow—Redeem for 250 Coins, 50 Dux
- KitchenFan—Redeem for 250 Coins, 50 Dux
- Bar—Redeem for 111 Coins, 11 Dux, 1111 EXP
- 50kKitchenFans—Redeem for Coins and Dux
Book of Monsters Codes (Expired)
These Book of Monsters codes no longer work.
- BugFixShutdown—Redeem for a Reward
How to Redeem Book of Monsters Codes
It's easy to redeem codes for free rewards in Book of Monsters. Just launch the game and press the Reward Trophy button on the right side of the screen. A new window will appear where you can enter each working code into the text box. Press confirm to receive your free reward.
Game Description & Recent Update
If you like destroying things, then this game is perfect for you.
It's basically a destruction simulator combined with natural disaster survival… but with monsters.
In Book of Monsters, there are two teams: the Humans, and the Monsters. The humans must defeat the giant Monsters by jumping on the self-destruct buttons on their backs, while avoiding their destructive attacks.