Are you looking to add a new addition to your Islands farm? You're in luck! As of Feb. 19, 2022, the Islands Ducks Update is live and has brought new recipes, bug fixes, and even an adorable animal friend. For a look at everything that's changed within the experience, check out the brief list below!
- Duck details:
- Ducks have arrived in Islands!
- Purchase duck spawn eggs from Taliyah
- Ducks give a speed buff when mounted
- Added duck eggs which you can sell to Taliyah
- Added four new food recipes using duck eggs
- Auction details:
- Auctions are held every weekend and on Wednesday
- Added five new statues
- Added polished, carved, and tiled blocks for Aquamarine, Marble, Stone, and Slate (crafted from polishing and stone cutter)
- Other changes:
- Removed Yuzi and Lunar New Year event
- Reduced wheat selling price to (9 → 7)
- Increased radish selling price to (64 → 70)
- Reduced speed effect for chili peppers (50% - 25%)
- Reduced entity lag
- Adjusted lighting settings on the island
- Fixed animal idle animations
- Other bug fixes
- It is almost pineapple season!
That's everything we know about the latest Islands update! We plan to have a guide posted soon that covers how to obtain duck eggs, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested!