The Roblox Islands Furniture update has now been added to the game! The largest addition to this update includes over 35 new furniture like the Bell, Bunk Beds, and even a Golden Toilet! There are tons of decorative items like portraits and plants, too. All furniture is found in the Furniture Bench.
The PvP Island has also returned. The new Cutlass sword was also added as part of the Islands Furniture update, and is located within PvP Islands. This rare Cutlass sword can be obtained by completing the PvP Island quests.
Additional tweaks in this update include tweaked brightness, organized workbench categories, and many quality of life improvements.
Islands Furniture Update Patch Notes
Here's a complete look at the patch notes for the Islands Furniture update.
- Restarted all servers for a new update!
- 35+ new furniture items (all located in the furniture bench)
- Re-enabled PvP Island. We'll leave it enabled for around a week.
- Fighting will prevent you from running back into safezone for 10 seconds
- A new rare sword can be obtained through the PvP Island quests
- Food has reduced healing on PvP Island
- Tweaked brightness of all light blocks
- Added categories to the main workbenches
- Notification alert when your friends join the game
- The game will now try to place you in the same chat room as your friends
- Removed winter decorations from the hub
- Moved electrite nodes to Buffalkor Island
- Improved particles on a few blocks
- Removed snowball machine from the store. Players who purchased it will be able to craft it forever.
- Reduced memory usage. This should help with large islands on mobile.