Our Roblox Mad City Codes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for vehicle and weapon skins. These don't really upgrade your ability to play the game, but they do make your weapons and vehicles stand out a bit more.
Mad City Codes List
Here's a look at all of the currently available codes in Mad City, as well as some you might have missed out on. Make sure to check back often because we'll be updating this post whenever there's more codes!
- Billy Bounce Emote: BILLYBOUNCE
- Green Dots Vehicle Skin: 0MGC0D3
- Ryguy Vehicle Skin: Ryguy
- Vehicle Skin: D1$C0
- Vehicle Skin: Napkin
- Vehicle Skin: RealKreek
- Vehicle Skin: 5K37CH
- Vehicle Skin: Bandites
- Vehicle Skin: uNiQueEe BACON
- Vehicle Skin: KraoESP
- Birthday Fireworks Vehicle Skin: 0N3Y34R
- Black Hex AK47 Skin: M4DC1TY
- Monochrome Vehicle Skin: W33K3NDHYP3
- Talon Vehicle Spoiler: T4L3N
- Hearts SPAS Skin: B3M1N3
- Sunbeam Vehicle Skin: B34M3R
- Frosty Vehicle Skin: S33Z4N2
- Streetline Vehicle Skin: STR33TL1N3
- Plasma Vehicle Skin: S34Z4N3
- Pink Vehicle Skin: TH1NKP1NK
- Purple Zebra Vehicle Skin: S34Z4N4
- DatBrian Vehicle Skin: Datbrian
- 100,000 Cash: 100KCash
How-to Redeem Codes in Mad City
It's a very simple process to redeem your codes in Mad City. Open up your phone in the game and look for the blue Twitter icon. Smash that button and you will open the following screen.
Click on the area that says "Enter Code" and enter one of the codes from below. Once you've got it entered in correctly, you'll just need to hit the Submit button and you will be given the reward!
How to Use Vehicle Skins
When it comes to vehicle skins you have a couple of options. You can pay 100 Robux to get the ability to change your vehicle skin on the fly by using the Shop icon in the phone. If you don't want to throw away some Robux though, you can still utilize these skins by driving over to the wrench icon on the map and applying a skin at the mechanic!