Updated February 1, 2024
Checked for new codes!
Roblox One Piece Simulator is the simulator version of Z Piece! This One Piece-inspired game sees you exploring an open world, battling bad guys to level up your attack and defense skills while completing quests and, of course, getting Fruits!
One Piece Simulator codes can give you free cash, as well as boosts to the XP you earn. Cash is important as it can be spent in the store to spin for Fruits, gacha-style. I love that these give you unique abilities, allowing you to specialize in cool new ways to fight. If you love One Piece-inspired Roblox games, you should also check out A One Piece Game Codes.
All One Piece Simulator Codes List
One Piece Simulator Codes (Working)
- 2klikes—Redeem for 10 Free Gems and x2 XP for 30 minutes (New)
- new year—Redeem for a 30-minute XP Boost and 10 Gems
- likemore—Redeem for 5 Gems
- 1klike—Redeem for Free Fruit
- likethegame—Redeem for 7 Free Gems
- joindisco—Redeem for a 20-minute XP Boost and 5k Cash
- release—Redeem for a 20-minute XP Boost and 5k Cash
- releasesim—Redeem for a 20-minute XP Boost and 5k Cash
One Piece Simulator Codes (Expired)
- There are no expired codes for One Piece Simulator
Related: Z Piece Codes
How to redeem codes in One Piece Simulator
Follow the instructions below to redeem codes in One Piece Simulator.
- Launch One Piece Simulator on Roblox.
- Press the Menu button in the top-left of the screen.
- Click the Settings button in the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings text box saying ENTER CODE, do so exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to claim your reward!
How can you get more One Piece Simulator codes?
If you want to explore to find more One Piece Simulator codes, head to the Einsoft Studio Roblox Group. You should also become part of the Z Piece Discord Server, where you can find all the information you need, including game announcements, new codes, and fan chat!
Why are my One Piece Simulator codes not working?
If you’ve tried to use one of the One Piece Simulator codes you’ve found above, and it hasn’t worked for you, try to cut and paste it into Roblox if you haven’t already. This ensures you haven’t made a typo, which is so easy to do. If a code still won’t work, it is likely to have been removed from the game (especially if it says it has expired). In this case, tell us in the comments section, and we’ll update the guide before heading out to hunt for new codes!
Other ways to get free rewards in One Piece Simulator
To get more free rewards in One Piece Simulator, click the Free Gifts button on the top right of the screen. This opens a pop-up from which you can claim eight gifts, including free Coins as long as you stay logged in for six hours! You get the first after a few minutes, then more at regular intervals. After six hours, you can log in again to restart the timer! Beyond this, complete quests for more freebies.
What is One Piece Simulator?
One Piece Simulator is a Roblox experience inspired by Z Piece, which itself is inspired by the popular animated series One Piece. It’s an open-world action RPG experience in which you complete quests by battling enemies and leveling up your skills as you do so. You can spend your winnings gacha-style to gain races, fruits, and more.
If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page. And in the meantime, take a look at the latest news to stay up-to-date on all things entertainment.