If you want to get a ton of money in the Sims 4, the best way to do it is by using cheats. But you must enable cheats before you can use money cheats to get a ton of money in the Sims 4. That said, follow the steps below to enable cheats in Sims 4:
How to enable cheats in the Sims 4
If you want to enable cheat commands for the Sims 4, you must hold down a specific key or button, depending on your platform. That said, the list below will have everything you need to know for how to activate cheats on all platforms for the Sims 4:
- PC and Mac: Hold CRTL + Shift + C
- Consoles: Hold down all four trigger buttons
If you hold down the correct key for your platform, a text box will appear shortly. Inside this text box, you want to type the following command to enable cheats: testingcheats true. Doing so will enable cheats on your platform, and you can get free money with the following cheats below:
Related: All Sims 4 Werewolves Cheats
All money cheats in the Sims 4
Typing the following commands into the Sims 4 cheat box will get you tons of in-game money.
- rosebud and kaching: Type either of these commands will give you 1k simoleons.
- motherlode: Typing this command will get you 50,000 simoleons.
- FreeRealEstate: This command turns off or on the cost of moving into a new house in the Sims 4.
- Money: The money command will set your total amount of money to a specified amount. For example, typing Money 20000 will grant a total of 20k to your character.