Jedi Survivor, a highly anticipated Star Wars entry, has finally released. But unfortunately, some players are encountering issues with the game not downloading (I would be furious). This can be frustrating for those who are eager to dive into the game and start playing. To help those experiencing this problem, we have created this guide to provide solutions and tips on how to fix Jedi Survivor not downloading. With our help, you can get the game up and running in no time and experience all the excitement that Jedi Survivor has to offer.
How to fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor Not Downloading
Update your Internet Drivers
Here are the steps to update your Internet Drivers:
- Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard to open the Quick Link menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the menu that appears.
- Find the driver that needs updating from the list of devices.
- Right-click on the device and select "Update driver".
- Select "Search automatically for updated driver software" to let Windows search for the latest driver software online.
- Select "Browse my computer for driver software" to manually locate and install the driver software from your computer.
- If you chose to search automatically, wait for Windows to download and install the latest driver software.
- If you chose to browse your computer, locate and select the downloaded driver software and follow the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer to ensure that the new driver is properly installed and configured.
Related: Star Wars Jedi Survivor accessibility options, explained
Reset Network Settings
These are the steps to reset the Network Settings:
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Type Command Prompt into the search bar.
- Click on Command Prompt from the search results to open it.
- Type the following commands in separate lines and hit Enter after each one.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- "ipconfig /registerdns
- ipconfig /release
- "ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset
These commands will reset your network settings and clear any old or corrupted network information that may be causing issues with the Jedi Survivor download. After entering these commands, restart your computer and try downloading the game again to see if the issue has been resolved.
Jedi Survivor Not Downloading on Steam Fix
Here are some steps to follow in order to fix the download on Steam:
- Pause the Download and Resume when the Speed Hits 0.
- Open your Steam client and go to your download queue.
- Find the Star Wars Jedi Survivor download and pause it.
- Wait for the download speed to hit 0 before resuming the download.
- Restart Steam or Your PC
- Close Steam and restart it.
- Alternatively, restart your entire PC.
- Restart the Download
- If the previous steps don't work, try restarting the entire download.
- Cancel the current download from your download queue.
- Go to your Steam Library and right-click on Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
- Select "Manage" and then "Uninstall" to remove the game from your computer.
- Start the download again from the Steam Store.
For more on Jedi Survivor, come check out Should you play Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Before Jedi Survivor? on Pro Game Guiddes.
Write A Comment
Jedi Survivor Not Downloading – How To Fix