Starcraft II may be just over 10 years old, but people are still playing this sequel in Blizzard's classic space-themed franchise. With the entertaining easter eggs and cheat codes implemented into the original Starcraft game, Blizzard, of course, decided to follow it up with some cheat codes for Starcraft 2.
Starcraft 2 Cheat Codes & Console Commands
The plus side to the cheats in Starcraft 2 is that they're remarkably easy to use. To enter in commands (which only work in the Single Player campaign!), you simply need to press Enter on your keyboard to enter the text input option, type the cheat code, then press Enter again to submit it!
The list below provides each cheat code and a brief description of what it does.
- TerribleTerribleDamage: Enables God Mode.
- WhatIsBestInLife: Claims instant victory for the current mission.
- LetsJustBugOutAndCallItEven: Claims instant defeat for the current mission.
- TookTheRedPill: Disables Fog of War (allows you to see the map).
- Bunker55AliveInside: Disables the necessity for supplies to purchase things.
- SpectralTiger: Credits 5000 minerals to your balance.
- RealMenDrillDeep: Credits 5000 gas to your balance.
- WhoRunBartertown: Credits 5000 of each resource to your balance.
- SoSayWeAll: Allows the use of all Tech.
- IAmIronMan: Unlocks all upgrades regardless of prerequisites.
- CatFoodForPrawnGuns: Enables instant (well, very fast) building and upgrading.
- HanShotFirst: Disables the cooldown to use spells.
- TyuHasLeftTheGame: Disables the Victory condition so you can keep playing a scenario.
- NeverGiveUpNeverSurrender: Disables Defeat condition so you can keep playing a scenario.
- ImADoctorNotARoachJim: Enables instant healing on units.
- MoreDotsMoreDots: Disables cost to create units and buildings (makes them free).
- WhySoSerious (disabled in HotS): Gives you 5,000,000 Credits in story-mode.
- LeaveYourSleep: Unlocks all missions, regardless of prerequisites.
- EyeOfSauron: Unlocks all cinematics.
- StayClassyMarSara(disabled in HotS): Unlocks all UNN TV news broadcasts.
- Jaynsetown: Credits 5,000 Terrazine in custom maps.
- OverEngineeredCodPiece: Plays the song Terran Up the Night.
Although it's unlikely they'll ever add more, we'll certainly update the list of they do! Before you go, always remember: ThereIsNoCowLevel.
Did you know you can install Add-ons to WoW Classic? Check out our guide to see how!