In Stranded Deep, players are able to use a number of various commands; here, you will find all of these commands and how to use them.
How to use commands in Stranded Deep
To use a command in the survival game Stranded Deep, players must press the \ key to open up the developer console. After this, players will be able to type any of the following commands and activate by typing and hitting enter inside this console.
All cheats & commands in Stranded Deep
- system - This command will display information about your system, such as OS and your graphics card details.
- options list - Displays the current graphics settings you have set.
- fps (true/false) - Enables or disables a fps counter.
- dev.capturemode (true/false) - Toggles the game's capture mode - this might save a video somewhere on your desktop.
- dev.components.camera.reflections (true/false) - Toggles lighting settings that are related to the game's fog.
- dev.log.clear - Clears the developer console log.
- dev.log.dump - Typing this will post a copy of the developer log to %DESKTOP%\Log.txt on your pc.
- dev.log.view - Shows the developer log in the game's console.
- help list - Lists all available commands in the console.
- help (command name) - Displays a help page for a specific command in the console.
- clear - Clears the console of command history.
- dev.console true - Allows you to spawn items from the a deveopler menu.
- dev.god - Enables a fly mode, where the player can use run and crouch keeps to speed up and slow down.
- dev.time 0-24 - Allows players to set the time of day.