Street Fighter Duel is an RPG-battler originating from the famous Street Fighter franchise. It features multiple recurring characters, including Ken, Ryu, and Chun-Li. The Frozen Cave stage caused some confusion among the players because they didn't know how to complete the run. Have no worries because Pro Game Guides has your back! In this guide, we will help you solve the puzzle of the Frozen Cave stage!
Clearing the Frozen Cave stage in Street Fighter Duel
You must ensure proper team composition to clear the Frozen Cave stage in Street Fighter Duel. You will not be able to finish all the fights in the Frozen Cave stage with a weak team, even if you have some experience in the game. If you need more help, check out our code article to give you a boost! Here are two recommended team compositions for clearing this stage:
- M. Bison
Alternatively, you can use this team composition to help you clear the stage:
Related: What does the term “footsies” mean in fighting games?
Correct Route for Frozen Cave Puzzle Stage in Street Fighter Duel
Once you assemble your team, it's time to follow the correct route in the Frozen Cave Stage in Street Fighter duel. You must follow each step precisely because if you deviate from the set path at all, you won't be able to complete the challenge.
- Move one square up. Continue to the right until you hit the end corner of the map, which will trigger the first challenge.
- When you are finished, go straight up to trigger the second challenge.
- After you finish the second challenge, go up one square. You will now be on the white tile. Go left from there.
- You should hit another white tile, hitting the lowermost of three rock tiles. Go up to initiate the third challenge.
- After completing the third challenge, go right immediately. Do not go for the white tile this time.
- After you go right, you will hit a white tile facing the middle of the three tiles with holes.
- Go up until you hit the rock tile.
- Go left until you reach the white tile facing the rock tile.
- Move back down for several tiles until you hit a rock tile.
- Head over left for several more tiles until you hit a white tile in the middle of the frozen tiles.
- Go up for precisely one tile, facing the rock tile.
- Go left again, and you will see you have lined up perfectly for the fourth challenge.
- After finishing the fourth challenge, go up immediately without stepping onto the white tile. Eventually, you will hit a rock tile.
- Go right to trigger the fifth challenge.
- After finishing the fifth challenge, go left without stepping onto the white tile. You will be facing a rock tile.
- Go down and complete the sixth challenge.
- Once you're done with the sixth challenge, step into the white tile.
- Go right until you hit the rock tile.
- Go down until you meet the bottom rock tile.
- Go left to activate the seventh challenge.
- After you complete the challenge, do not go onto the white tile; instead, go up. You will face a rock tile on the top of the map.
- By this time, you should be able to see the rest of your pathway! Hang in there; you are near the end. Go left to claim a reward first.
- Move right until you hit a rock tile. The eighth challenge should be directly below.
- Go for the eight challenge next. After you finish with the challenge, step on the white tile.
- Proceed down.
- Head over right until you hit the rock tile.
- Proceed up. You have the ninth challenge to your left. After you finish, go left. You should be standing on the white tile. Go left for the second time until you hit the rock tile.
- Go down until you meet the rock tile again. At this point, the pathway to finishing the stage should be visible to you. Hang on; just a little bit more to go!
- Go left and complete the tenth challenge. Step onto the white tile.
- Go up to complete the final challenge.
For more on Street Fighter, check out All New Fighters coming to Street Fighter 6 here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to clear Frozen Cave in Street Fighter Duel