Super Stardust Portable is a PSP shoot 'em up that has been released through the PS Plus Premium Classics and updated with trophies. Trophy hunters will be delighted to know that this also includes a platinum trophy, making it an easy addition to your platinum collection. But this may leave you wondering how to unlock all trophies in Super Stardust Portable.
How to complete all trophies for Super Stardust Portable
There are 17 trophies in total for Super Stardust Portable. These are scattered across the different modes, including Arcade, Survival, and Endless. You will need to master your skills to get them all, including the platinum trophy, Super Stardust Hero. Here are all trophies in Super Stardust Portable and how to complete them.
- Super Stardust Hero
- Unlock all trophies in Super Stardust Portable.
- Hero of Lave
- Arcade - Complete Planet Lave.
- Hero of Coventina
- Arcade - Complete Planet Coventina.
- Hero of Nemain
- Arcade - Complete Planet Nemain.
- Hero of Taranis
- Arcade - Complete Planet Taranis.
- Hero of Segomo
- Arcade - Complete Planet Segomo
Related: How to Fix PlayStation Party Chat Not Working – PSN Troubleshooting
- The Tokenizer
- Arcade - Collect five tokens with a single boost.
- Token Hoarder
- Arcade - Collect 15 tokens with a single boost.
- Scrooge MacBoom
- Arcade - Get 10 bombs.
- Late Boomer
- Bomber - Get 15 bombs.
- Well Prepared
- Arcade - Get 20 bombs.
- Shield Blaster
- Arcade - Collect five shield tokens while already having a shield.
- Multiplier Hero
- Arcade - Get 10x multiplier.
- Scenic Route
- Arcade - Complete a Planet without using boost.
- Extra Ships Optional
- Endless - Survive 7 minutes without dying.
- Close Encounters
- Survival - Survive 45 seconds without shooting or using bombs.
- Shock and Awe
- Endless - Destroy 10 nukes.
For more information on gaming, check out Best PS5 RPGs and JRPGs and How many PS5 consoles have been sold? on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Super Stardust Portable Trophy Guide