Some events may require you to conduct friendly debates with any of the four male leads. To do so, head to the Legal Studies section of the X-Note menu on the bottom right of the screen.
You'll find Reasoning, Case Study, PsyT, and Legal stages, which are places where you can farm evolution materials for each of the male leads. Likewise, to complete these stages, you need to win debates against Luke, Marius, Artem, and Vyn.
Stage Schedule and Drops
Legal Studies stages are not open all-week round. If you need to conduct a debate with a particular male lead or farm for their evolution materials, you need to wait until their stage is open. Each debate costs 20 AP, and you'll be refunded the cost in full if you fail to win the debate.
Reasoning: Luke Pearce
Open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Reasoning Techniques I: Vision Chip I
- Reasoning Techniques II: Vision Chip I, Vision Chip II
- Reasoning Techniques III: Vision Chip I, Vision Chip II, Vision Chip III
Case Study: Artem Wing
Open on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Case Study I: Equalization Chip I
- Case Study II: Equalization Chip I, Equalization Chip II
- Case Study III: Equalization Chip I, Equalization Chip II, Equalization Chip III
PsyT: Vyn Richter
Open on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Psychotherapy I: Mind Chip I
- Psychotherapy II: Mind Chip I, Mind Chip II
- Psychotherapy III: Mind Chip I, Mind Chip II, Mind Chip III
Legal: Marius von Hagen
Open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Legal Consult I: Infinity Chip I
- Legal Consult II: Infinity Chip I, Infinity Chip II
- Legal Consult III: Infinity Chip I, Infinity Chip II, Infinity Chip III
Check out our guide on How to get and use Work Permits in Tears of Themis to farm Stellin and level-up materials.