Lepic is one of the three starting characters in The First Descendant. He is also, without a doubt, the simplest to play. Here's a guide on how to play Lepic in the First Descendant.
Lepic Class guide & Breakdown in The First Descendant
Lepic's overall game plan is simple: Shoot things with his guns, and blow things up with his skills. Unlike the rest of the cast, Lepic does not have any overly important mechanics tied to his kit that have to be kept in mind. However, that doesn't mean he isn't effective. His kit is versatile, allowing him to be played to his fullest at most practical ranges. Here's a rundown of his kit:
- Passive: Nine Lives - When Lepic takes lethal damage, he becomes immune to all damage and CC (Crowd Control) effects for five seconds. When the effect ends, he regains 50% of his max health.
- This effect his a massive 600 second cooldown, so don't frequently rely upon it to save you when needed. Think of this as an extra perk of playing as Lepic.
- Grenade - Lepic throws a grenade that deals damage within a 6m radius of its explosion.
- Power Stream - Lepic buffs himself with increased Skill ATK damage for 18 seconds, and allows Grenade and Arm Launcher to apply the Burn status to targets during the duration.
- This ability is as complicated as Lepic gets. Ideal play means utilizing both Grenade and Arm Launcher as much as possible while this skill is active. Power Stream has a 20 second cooldown.
- Traction Grenade - Lepic hurls a special grenade that pulls in and groups enemies together within nine meters. The vortex effect lasts for two seconds.
- Pairs extremely well with the rest of his kit. Great crowd control, and allows him to group enemies for his AOE (Area of Effect) skills.
- Arm Launcher - Lepic loads his prosthetic arm to fire explosive shells at his foes. These shells deal high damage, but also leave a flaming area that deals constant damage to all targets within its radius. Both the initial shell and the fire patch left behind deal damage based off of Lepic's Skill ATK.
- This is a weapon swap skill, meaning other weapons cannot be used while it is active.
- Drains 10 mana per second, but can be reduced through mods.
- Flame patch caused by this skill is separate from the Burn status effect caused by Power Stream. These two things stack for significant damage.
For more guides and content on The First Descendant, check out How to play Viessa in The First Descendant here on Pro Game Guides.