The latest update for The Sims 4 is finally here, bringing players a whole new life stage focused on raising babies. And with a new update comes new content! Here's all of the new features and items included in The Sims 4 Infants Update.
All new features in The Sims 4 Infants Update
The biggest feature added in The Sims 4 Infant Update is Science Babies, AKA surrogacy. Your Sim can choose to have a baby by itself or with a friend via a surrogate. And the best part? There's no waiting nine months for the birth as these babies arrive instantly, provided you pay the 1,200 Simoleon fee.
A handful of new Create-A-Sim features have also been added to The Sims 4, including baby glasses, animal onesies, birthmarks, and a plethora of outfits. There's also an option to have your Sim produce milk, plus the ability to add skin details like C-Section scars and stretch marks to pregnant and once-pregnant Sims.
Related: Best Sims 4 Mods in 2023
Here is a list of all the new features added in The Sims 4 Infants Update:
- Infant life stage
- Science Babies
- Shortened newborn Sim life stage
- Additional newborn options like skin tones
- Child skill adjustments
- Baby-proofing option for doors
- Option for Sim to produce milk
- New CAS options: stretch marks, C-Section scars, birthmarks, hairstyles, clothing, accessories, teeth customization, and personality traits
- New toys, decor, and furniture added to the Kids section of Build Mode
- 19 new interaction menu sections: Deep Thoughts, Silly Behavior, and more
- Baby food
- Sims can sing lullabies to infants
All new items in The Sims 4 Infants Update
As you'd expect, there are new items like clothing and toys to accompany the new infant life stage in The Sims 4. This includes:
- Animal onesies
- Infant glasses
- High Chair
- Travel Crib
- Sensory toys
- Stuffed Llama
- Small Round Rug
- Large Square Area Rug
- Animal hampers
- Lockable Play Fence
- Crib to Toddler (And Back Again) Converting Bed
- Fox lamp
- Towel shelves
- Bookshelves with baby books
- Infant clutter: baby wipes, baby books, diapers, lotions, etc.
For more information on The Sims 4, check out How to Download the Sims 4 Infant Update (PC & Console) here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Sims 4 Infants Update: All new features & items