Thymesia is a new action RPG from Overborder Studio. Players will level up in Thymesia, use plague weapons, and get access to talent points to spend on upgrades. Picking the best talents can be tricky; luckily, it's free to reset your talents. Here is a list of the best talents to choose from in Thymesia.
Best Saber Talents in Thymesia
Saber talents increase the effectiveness of your saber attacks. Saber attacks are used to wound enemies and are your main attack in Thymesia. The best saber talents are:
- Healing Execution (Saber): After Performing an Execution, some health and energy will be restored based on the enemy's level.
- Sharp Weapons (Saber): Increase Saber Attack Damage.
Best Deflect Talents in Thymesia
Deflect talents improve the effectiveness of your deflect or allow you to block instead of deflecting. The best deflect talents are:
- Precise Deflect Lv2: Can deflect enemy critical attacks, but Corvus will be knocked back and gain one stack of 'offensive' buff.
Best Dodge Talents in Thymesia
Dodge talents allow you to dodge more often or recover from enemy hits quicker. The best dodge talents are:
- Step and Jump: Dodge towards the enemy right before their critical attack hits and jump to interrupt it.
- Short Dodge Lv2: When successfully dodging an enemy attack, gain one stack of 'offensive' buff.
Best Claw Talents in Thymesia
Claw talents increase the effectiveness of your claw attacks. Claw attacks are used to damage the enemy's health. The best claw talents are:
- Short Claw: Perform a series of short-range claw attacks of up to three combos. When hitting an enemy with the short claw, gain one stack of 'offensive' buff.
Best Feather Talents in Thymesia
Feather talents modify your feather attacks to add additional effects. The best feather talents are:
- Feather Dash: After throwing a feather dart, press again to perform a feather dash.
- Full Winged Lv3: Increases the maximum number of feathers to seven.
Best Strategies Talents in Thymesia
Strategy talents are passive buffs to Corvus. Strategies can increase your survivability, plague weapon effectiveness, or luck.
- Plague Weapons: Gain a second slot for plague weapons unlocked through Skill Shards.
- Plague Wounds: Extends the time taken before enemy wounds start healing and reduce the healing rate.
- Luck: Increases the item drop rate.
For more Thymesia guides, check out Where to find the Key to the Market Secret Room in Sea of Trees in Thymesia on Pro Game Guides.