Tower of Fantasy 1.5 update has dropped, and with it, a new place to visit Artificial Island. On this island, you can create a Home System and earn some goodies by exchanging materials for them. One thing you can purchase is Tech Store Tokens, but how do you get them?
How to get Crimson Meteor in Tower of Fantasy
To get Tech Store Tokens in Tower of Fantasy to purchase the Crimson Meteor vehicle, you need to exchange materials for them in the Exchange Material store when in build mode. You can collect 140 tokens in total, and the Crimson Meteor is the only thing you can get with them. Currently, this is the only way to get Tech Store tokens.
Each material you can collect has 20 Tech Store Tokens you can purchase using those materials from the store. Here's all of the materials and the amount you need:
- Metal—You need 20,000 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Fiber—You need 20,000 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Energy—You need 20,000 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Supply—You need 20,000 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Renovation—You need 20,000 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Quality Building—You need 600 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- Composite—You need 600 to get 20 Tech Store Tokens
- In total, you need—101,200 materials in total to get 140 Tech Tokens
One Tech Store Token does not cost 20,000. It's 20,000 for them all. You can only buy one set of 20. Getting 140 Tech Store Tokens will take a while, so go out, kill bosses in build mode, and level up your buildings. It'll be slow going, but you'll get there!
For more guides on Tower of Fantasy, check out All Scenic View Points on Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy or Where to find Interdimensional Frostfire Dragon in Tower of Fantasy.