Summon Night is a new weapon in the Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC. However, you will first need to unlock the new item by completing a series of steps. Here is everything you need to know to obtain the devastating spell and evolve it into its powerful Echo Night upgrade.
How to evolve Summon Night into Echo Night in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell?
Summon Night evolves into Echo Night after being combined with a maxed-out Duplicator passive item. You will first need to get your Echo Night to level 8 and your Duplicator to level 2. Once both items have been maxed out, you can find the Echo Night evolution in a chest drop. Because it's a random roll, you may need to open a few chests before the evolution eventually pops.
How to get Summon Night in Vampire Survivors?
To permanently unlock Summon Night into your weapon pool, you just need to survive 15 minutes in a run with Syuuto. The powerful item is the starting weapon for the new Vampire Survivors character, so you will automatically gain access to it once you've obtained him. If you don't have Syuuto yet, you can unlock him and Summon Night by completing the method detailed below.
How to get Syuuto Moonspell in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell?
To gain access to Syuuto you will need to first complete a handful of tasks, so prepare to put in some work. To kick off the process, head to Mt. Moonspell and find the coffin in a Dojo located east at the beginning of the map. Opening the casket will give you access to the new Vampire Survivors Miang Moonspell Silver Wind weapon, which needs to be evolved to start this quest line. Here is every step in order you need to complete to unlock Syuuto and his Summon Night weapon.
- Step 1: Find and open the coffin in the Mt. Moonspell Dojo to unlock Miang Moonspell.
- Step 2: Survive 15 minutes in a run with Miang to unlock her Silver Wind weapon.
- Step 3: Evolve Silver Wind into Festive Winds by combining it with a max Pummarola passive item. This will automatically unlock Menya Moonspell in the character select screen.
- Step 4: Survive 15 minutes in a run with Menya to unlock the Four Seasons weapon.
- Step 5: Evolve Four Seasons into Godai Shuffle by combining it with a max Spinach and Candelabrador. This will finally add Syuuto Moonspell as a playable character.
Summon Night is a pretty powerful AOE attack, as a series of spiked flames shoot down from the sky in fixed intervals. Its evolution into Echo Night is also pretty broken, as it adds additional spikes that pierce the entire screen. You can buff the weapon even further if the X Beginning Arcana is equipped at the start of a run.
Want to learn more about Vampire Survivors? If so, check out How to evolve Mille Bolle Blu in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell on Pro Game Guides.