With patch 1.0, Vampire Survivors has been given an official final boss, ending with its full release. However, much like most other unlockables in the game, the ending is a secret and requires some legwork. Luckily, the way to the final boss, the Final Fireworks, and the Greatest Jubilee can all be found below.
How to see the Final Fireworks in Vampire Survivors and unlock the Greatest Jubilee
How to reach the final boss in Vampire Survivors
You must meet many requirements to reach the final boss:
- The Eudaimonia M stage must be unlocked.
- You need to find Gracias' Mirror.
- You also need to find the Seventh Trumpet relic.
After unlocking these, start a new run in Eudaimonia M, being sure to pick as strong a character as possible for the coming boss fight. Once you have entered, you will see a shadowy figure who turns out to be the Directer, the game's final boss.
How to Defeat The Directer in Vampire Survivors
The Directer will take you through the game's many stages during the fight and features noticeable phases that bombard the player with different challenges.
- Phase One: The first phase of the fight takes place in Eudaimonia M's chamber. There will be objects orbiting around the Directer. Killing these orbiting objects will force the Directer to move to Phase two. A fun/unnerving feature of this phase is the ability of the Directer to forcibly turn on music even if you have it turned off.
- Phase Two: The fight's second phase begins shifting between the game's stages as more objects spawn and orbit around it. Like Phase One, this phase is defeated by shattering the orbiting objects. However, be sure to dodge the floating skulls flying at you.
- Phase Three: Once again, the goal is to kill the orbiting objects around the Directer. However, the visuals become much darker and more hellish, creating an ominous vibe within the hectic fight. Furthermore, new attacks will be introduced to test your movement abilities.
- Phase Four: Perhaps the toughest phase, Phase Four adds all the previous stages while adding the White Reaper into the mix. Hopefully, you have plenty of revives left, as the White Reaper is sure to take some of them.
- Phase Five: While Phase Five looks unbeatable at first due to the massive amount of Reapers spawning and coming after you, don't lose focus, as these Reapers do not one-shot your character. Stay away from them while kiting the White Reaper and dishing out damage on the Directer.
Once you have dealt enough damage to the Directer, Phase Five will end, and the Final Fireworks will begin, and you will unlock the Greatest Jubilee weapon.
Looking for more Vampire Survivors information? Take a look at How to unlock the Seventh Trumpet – Vampire Survivors v1.0 and How to complete the Eudaimonia Machine Vampire Survivors Achievement from Pro Game Guides!