Warcraft Arclight Rumble offers a new style of gameplay for mobile devices. Blizzard Entertainment, the developer, will introduce a class-based system to this game. There will be five families, each consisting of different races.
What are the five families in Warcraft Arclight Rumble?
The five classes announced in the game are:
- The Alliance - Very well known to World of Warcraft and Hearthstone players. The noble Alliance will have a lot of defensive units and spells. You know these from the human knightly characters in the lore.
- The Horde - Another well-known faction in the World of Warcraft lore. These are proud warriors that are best known for their orc warriors and Shaman.
- Beast - These are all of the animals that have not joined one of the other factions. There will be wolves, birds, and frogs fighting in this army, among others.
- Undead - This is an undead or zombie faction filled with beasts that don't want to remain sleeping and silent. This faction is best known for its skeleton warriors.
- Blackrock - Includes magma and lava-looking monsters that focus on fire and flame spells. Dwarves are well known to join this faction.
Who are the leaders for each class in Warcraft Arclight Rumble?
- The Alliance - Leaders rely heavily on defense, healing, stealth tactics, and spells.
- Tirion Fordring
- Maiev Shadowsong
- Jaina Proudmoore
- The Horde - All leaders earn additional gold and can do area-of-effect stuns.
- Grommash Hellscream
- Cairne Bloodhoof
- Beast - Leaders rely on moving quickly and doing a lot of damage quickly.
- Charlga Razorflank - can disable enemy defenses.
- Hogger - assists troops in swarming your enemies.
- Undead - Leaders are Necromancers
- Bloodmage Thalnos - Spellcaster who grows stronger with every cast.
- Baron Rivendare - Can summon endless armies of the dead.
- Blackrock - All leaders burn enemies with fire.
- Rend Blackhand
- General Drakkisath
Players can choose to play as any one of these classes against their opponents. The classes all have their own unique boosts and spells, but those are still unknown. When we get more information, we will update this article accordingly.
For more on Warcraft Arclight Rumble check out How many maps are coming to Warcraft Arclight Rumble? here on Pro Game Guides.