The first of several upcoming DLCs for Wo Long Fallen Dynasty has been released, adding a slew of new content to be consumed. Team Ninja DLCs are typically high-quality additions to their respective base game, and this one is no exception. Here's everything new in the Battle of Zhongyuan DLC, the first of Wo Long's promised three.
All New Content in Wo Long DLC 1
Wo Long's Battle of Zhongyuan sports a list of new features you should be aware of before jumping in:
- The Battle for Zhongyuan - A new story scenario following the legendary Cao Cao's exploits
- Brand New Battlefields - Mt. Nishan and Yuan City
- New Generals - Dian Wei plus more to be discovered in the new story arc
- New Demon Types - Bingcan, Huodou, with more terrors to reveal themselves as you progress
- A New Weapon - The Cestus, a gloved-based melee weapon designed to deliver quick, yet powerful blows
- A New Divine Beast - Feilian
- New Equipment - Featuring new stats and plenty more to discover
- New Difficulty Levels - For players looking for an even greater challenge
Note the DLC can be enjoyed even if you've already completed the main game or New Game+.
Is GamePass getting the Battle of Zhongyuan Wo Long DLC?
The Gamepass version of Wo Long will have access to the Battle of Zhongyuan DLC, but it still must be purchased separately. So, you can play it on GamePass, but you'll need the purchase the DLC or Wo Long's Season Pass at their normal costs.
For more helpful information relating to everything Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, check out our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty – Best Builds for Every Virtue guide and keep an eye on Pro Game Guides.