Our BitLife How-to Make the Most Money post will guide you through getting rich! If you want to cross that 100 million dollar milestone, we've got tips and tricks for getting that done easily. Your way to riches can be taken in a couple of different ways. You can gamble yourself to success, or you can get a high paying career and invest into real estate!
You can make big bucks if you get on the career track of just about anything that can get you famous. There's a wide variety of options now, you can be an actor, singer, dj, writer, porn star, influencer, and a whole lot more. You generally don't care so much about smarts, but make sure your looks are at least starting around 80% or so. Start hitting the gym as soon as you can, go for walks, and do martial arts to increase and maintain your looks. Graduate from High School and start looking for a job in any industry that could possibly make you famous.
You should join all of the social medias at this point. You don't really need to post, but once you become famous you will use them to keep your fame high. If you reach a really high follower mark on one of them (10 million+ followers), then you can promote products and get money that way.
Once you find your position, make sure to keep your looks at at least above 90%, but at this point you should be able to keep it at 100% if you hit the gym and use the Salon & Spa each year. Keep an eye out for any positions that look above your current one in the job listings. You'll want to upgrade as soon as you can, but other times you'll just get promoted. Make sure to use the work hard at your job option each year to increase the likelihood of you getting a raise and promoted.
You should eventually reach the height of your profession and you will open up the Fame percentage bar.
You can now write a book, do a commercial or photoshoot, and go onto a talk show in the Fame activities tab. These will help increase your fame rating, which will help get you more and more money. These can sometimes backfire on you, so it's a risk and reward type thing. I would only go on the talk show if you need more Fame. I'd only write a book if you have a high Fame level, or else the book might fail and tank you worse. Magazine shoots are pretty safe, and will get you some cash. Commercials will get you quite a bit of money, so try to do them every year.
Keep repeating these steps, and then take a look at the Real Estate section to make even more money.
Buy Real Estate
Once you've piled up some cash, you'll want to start buying some Real Estate. This is basically just investing your money instead of sitting on it, and it doing nothing for you. Buy the most expensive thing you can afford, and go ahead and pay for it in all cash. If the house is in poor condition you can always renovate it to increase the value.
Real Estate is more of a long term plan, you'll want to sit on the houses for as long as possible to gain the most return. To sit on them even longer, you can leave them to one of your kids (under Will & Testament in Activities) and then continue living on through them after your main Bitizen dies. This way you are constantly making money, and can even get into the billions if you continue to purchase homes and leave them to your kids.
Marry Someone Old and Rich
If you want to be a bit evil about getting rich then you can marry someone who is quite old and rich to get their money. Once you're over 18, get a job of some kind and then start hitting up the Dating App. It costs you a bit of money each time you look for a person to date. Make the desired age as high as it will go and put the highest desired income. You will want your character to have high Looks to pull this off.
You are now looking for high stats in Money and Craziness. You also would like their Smarts to be quite low. If you can find someone like this then you should maximize the relationship stat with them, and you can hopefully elope with them. If you do it this way, you can then bypass any talk of a prenup. After that you'll just wait for them to die and inherit their money.
Once you have a little nest egg, you can repeat this process over and over again because you won't have to sign a prenup. You just need it to work at least one time to get enough money so that you can marry someone old and wait for them to pass away.
Play Blackjack at the Casino (Android Only?)
Update: This was patched out of the iOS version and might only work on Android.
This is probably the simplest method, but it can be kind of frustrating because it requires some patience. The idea behind this is to just get to age 18, and then head to the Casino's blackjack tables. The more you win, the higher you can bet. This continues on into the millions of dollars per hand of blackjack. This method is safe, because you can exit out of the game if you lose a hand so you don't lose any money.
Here's a quick look at how you do it:
- Go to a Casino (stick to the same one each time)
- Place the highest bet you can (the bet grows as you win more money)
- Play the hand
- If you win, leave the casino (this basically "saves" your win)
- If you lose, immediately close the game and reopen it (full app close, not just going to your home screen).
- On an iPhone, you can double tap the home button and swipe up the app to full close it.
- If you tied, play the next hand as normal and refer to the above options.
- Go back to the Casino and repeat
Once you win about $70,000, you will start being able to bet $100,000 per hand. Once you hit around $700,000 you can bet up to one million dollars per hand. Finally, it seems once you win about seven million, you can start betting 10 million per hand which is the maximum. From here, you'll just need to continue doing this until you hit that $100 million mark.
Head to the Real Estate section once you've started to amass a nice fortune for tips on how to continue forward with making even more money!
BitLife Guides Coverage
- BitLife How-to Escape Every Prison Guide – All Jail Layouts, Houdini & Jailbird Ribbon!
- How to Get Famous in BitLife (2021)
- BitLife Ribbons List Guide – How-to Get All of The Ribbons!
- How to become a Dentist in BitLife
- How to get the Barbie Girl Ribbon in BitLife
- How to become a Baker in BitLife
- How to become a fashion designer in BitLife
- BitLife How to Become A Doctor or Brain Surgeon!
- BitLife Part-Time Jobs Guide – A Look at Freelance Gigs & More!
- BitLife How-to Go AWOL – Earning the Absent Without Leave Achievement!
Here are some quick blackjack tips if you aren't familiar with the game. At its most basic, you are trying to get as close to 21 as possible without going over.
- Don't hit if you have 17 or more in most cases.
- If the Dealer is showing a 2 - 6 as their face card, don't hit if you have more than 11!
- The reason for this is that you can bust (get more than 21), and they could just as easily bust because they have to hit when below 17.
- If you have a "soft" 17 and they are showing a 10 (King, Queen, Jack, or 10), you can hit.
- A soft hand means you have an Ace and something else. An Ace can be a 1 or an 11 in Blackjack. If the dealer shows a 10, it's usually a bad sign for us. We can try to better our hand by taking a "soft" risk by hoping to get a low card that will get us closer to 21.
Related: How to get a job you want in Bitlife.