Today is Saturday, so you know what that means! The new weekly challenge for Bitlife has just dropped, and it is called the BitLife Achilles Challenge.
How to complete the Achilles Challenge in BitLife
To complete the Achilles Challenge in BitLife, you will need to complete the following.
- Be born a male in Greece
- Join the Army
- Serve in 3+ military deployments
- Have 100% happiness, health, smarts, and looks
- Join the wrestling team
- Suffer from athlete’s foot (For IOS users only)
To complete the Achilles Challenge, you will need to first be a male character born in Greece. This one is easy, simply create a male character and choose Greece as your starting country. Next, you will need to join the wrestling team in high school either when the pop-up shows up or by going into the school tab.
To join the wrestling team, we recommend having high athletics, which you can get by going to the gym and working out. Along with joining the wrestling team, you will also need to maintain 100% in all of your main stats; to do this we recommend the following listed below.
- Work out and go to the gym to raise looks and stay healthy; you can also stay healthy by having a good diet and meditating.
- Read books and study hard to raise smarts.
- Engage in activities that make your character happy to keep your happiness high; these activities include getting a pet, going on vacations, and spending time with love ones.
When you have done that, you will need to graduate and join the army; you can join the army by choosing either option to do so after you graduate or find it under the job tab.
After joining the army, you will then need to be deployed a total of three times; you can get deployed simply by aging and waiting for the pop-up to show up asking you to deploy and clear mines. However, keep in mind that this may take a few tries, as in these deployments you will need to clear mines, which can wind up in your death.
Nonetheless, survive and serve in a total of three deployments, and you will need to complete the last objective, which is to suffer from athlete's foot. This one is simple, simply keep going to the gym until you come down with a case of athlete's foot. After that, you will complete everything there is to the BitLife Achilles Challenge.