One of the common objectives in most BitLife challenges is to visit different countries. Even in the latest No Reservations challenge, the players are required to travel to ten new countries. Irrespective of the challenge, There are two ways to complete this objective - you can either travel to other countries for vacation or emigrate to another country permanently. Read the below guide to learn both methods.
How to travel to different countries in BitLife
As mentioned above, you can travel to different countries in BitLife by going on vacation. To do this, follow the given instructions.
- Open BitLife and click on the Activities option.
- Browse the list of available Activities and press the Vacation option at the bottom of the table.
- Pick one of the two options- Cruise or Plan a Vacation.
- Select a country of your choice and visit that country.
Remember, Cruise trips or holiday trips are expensive. Each one may cost anywhere from 3000$ to 5000$. So, save up before embarking on a journey.
How to emigrate to different countries in BitLife
The second way to visit a new country is to emigrate permanently. You can migrate to a new country by following the given steps.
- Open BitLife and press the Activities option from the main menu.
- In the Activities window, click on the Emigrate option.
- Choose a country from the list of options available and apply for approval.
- If your documents get approved, move to that country permanently. In case they are denied, try to sneak into that country illegally by paying money.
Also, if you are required to visit ten different countries, repeat one of the above techniques a total of ten times.