Blooket is an interactive way for students to learn on the internet by playing various short games. Created by Tom and Ben Stewart, Blooket adds fun and creativity to learning. However, there are many students wondering if there are any ways to use hacks on Blooket to work their way around the process.
How to hack Blooket using GitHub
These hacks are developed by GlixzzyBlooketHacks on GitHub, an individual who makes hacks and mods for various games. In order to proceed, follow the following steps:
Related: How to beat level 65 on Run 3
- Open Glixzzy's GitHub and head into Glixxzzy.github.io
- Click on the global folder
- In this folder, you can find different options that do different things, such as:
- Add Tokens
- Bypass Random Name
- Get All Blooks in Game
- Get Every Answer Correct
- Sell Dupe Blooks
- Spam Open Boxes
- Click any of the following files, then copy the contents
- Log in to your Blooket account and the game room
- Open the browser console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J keys
- Paste the contents into the console
You can use any of the listed scripts on GitHub by following the same steps and ending by pasting them into your console. The hacks may warrant a ban, and you risk getting caught. So use them at your own discretion!
For more on browser games, check out How to beat Riddle School 3 – Walkthrough here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How To Use GitHub Blooket Hacks in 2023