While Bloons Tower Defense 6 is perhaps the most popular game in the genre, Blooket Tower Defense is a unique and easy-to-play Tower Defense game that also has a high skill ceiling for those wishing to make it to high rounds. Those seeking to make it to round 100 and far past it will find a build perfect for the task below.
Best Blooket Tower Defense build
The best build for Blooket Tower Defense is of course going to incorporate some of the game's best towers. Those towers and their proper upgrades can be found below:
- Crazy Unicorns: Plenty of Crazy Unicorns will help to shred through any target due to their attacks dealing 15% of the target's current health in damage. The best upgrades for them are Majestic Unicorn for fire rate and Kaboom Unicorn for AoE radius.
- Wind Dragons: The Wind Dragon upgrade for Flame Dragons is incredible at all stages due to its ability to knock enemies backwards along the track. Because the Wind Dragon's fire rate is halved, picking Swift Dragon and Speed Dragon to help supplement this weakness is the best option.
- Party Pigs: Like the Wind Dragon, the Party Pig is an amazing unit at all stages because it throws Disco Balls that force enemies to dance in place for one second. While that is a short duration, stacking Party Pigs in an area along with Wind Dragons makes it nearly impossible for enemies to move forward. Taking Boomer Pig for AoE radius and Perceptive Pig for range are the best upgrades for this path.
- Mini Jesters: Mini Jesters are a great support tower due to the attack damage buff they apply to towers within their range as well as the rate at which they apply the buff. Because towers need to be within their radius to receive the buff, the best upgrades are Friendly Jester and Good Guy Jester for maximum AoE radius.
- Owl Snipers: Positioning won't matter for these towers as they will hit enemies at any range, making them a great asset. Furthermore, each of their attacks deals 25% of the target's current health, making them hit even harder than Crazy Unicorns. However, you need to take the Buff Owl and Power Owl upgrades to reach 25%, otherwise the tower will deal less damage overall.
- Birds: The Birds tower is the flipside of the Owl Sniper. Sporting the same ability to hit enemies anywhere on the map, the Birds tower trades the percentage damage of the Owl Sniper for a flat damage amount as well as a large AoE laser that hits all enemies it touches. The Birds tower is best with the Buff Owl and Power Owl upgrades to maximize its damage output.
Best Blooket Tower Defense positioning
While knowing which towers to pick is important, positioning these towers to maximize effectiveness is also essential. For the most success, you need to position Disco Pigs and Wind Dragons as close to the track as possible due to their shorter range compared to your other towers. Crazy Unicorns have a huge effective range but cannot hit enemies anywhere, so positioning them behind your Pigs and Dragons will be the best spot for them. Sniper Owls and Birds should be placed in spots that Crazy Unicorns would struggle to hit targets so that their unlimited range is put to good use. Lastly, try to weave in Mini Jesters where they can offer their buff to as many towers as possible. Note the Mini Jester Buff does not stack so place Jesters out of each other's range for maximum efficiency.