Borderlands 3 is almost a year old, so the good people at Gearbox are going to be holding a six week long long mini-event extravaganza! Starting on July 30th, you'll be able to participate in a wide-variety of events that will test your mettle. If you've been playing for a while, then you might recognize some of these, but there's going to be some interesting new wrinkles to keep things fresh throughout the event.
Every seven days there will be a new event to try out up until we get close to the actual launch date of Borderlands 3 which was September 13th, 2019!
There are six events in total which will allow you to obtain some pretty sweet loot:
- ECHOCast Overload (9 AM PT July 30 to 8:59 AM PT August 6) - You have a better chance of obtaining loot during Rare Chest Events via the ECHOcast Twitch extension! I believe this was one of the first mini-events we had in the game.
- Bonus Boss Loot (9 AM PT August 6 to 8:59 AM PT August 13) - Most of the bosses you'll encounter have an increased chance to drop some legendary loot!
- Loot Monster Mayhem (9 AM PT August 13 to 8:59 AM PT August 20) - The spawn rates for Loot variant enemies will increase.
- Show Me The Eridium (9 AM PT August 20 to 8:59 AM PT August 27) - An increase on Eridium drops and it also features an Eridium item discount!
- Mayhem Made Mild (9 AM PT August 27 to 8:59 AM PT September 3) - This is a really interesting one because it will give you all easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode. That means you can crank up the difficulty if you haven't maxed out yet.
- Making It Rain (9 AM PT September 3 to 8:59 AM PT September 10) - Slain enemies will drop more in-game money!
You do not need to have any of the DLCs to participate in these events, so if you put down the game before, it's going to be a good time to pick it up again and see what you might have been missing.