Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's Season 1 Reloaded update added the Chimera Assault Rifle as the third weapon in the Bruen Ops Platform. Players can unlock the weapon by completing the Multiplayer challenge, extracting it in DMZ, or purchasing a bundle from the CoD Store. Follow this guide for the best Chimera loadout to use in MW2.
Best Chimera Loadout Modern Warfare 2
- Lazer: LK LZR 7mW
- Stock: Ravage-8
- Underbarrel: Lockgrip Precision-40
- Magazine: 45 Round Mag
- Rear Grip: Bruen Flash Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Stock: Horizontal slider at +1.24 in
- Underbarrel: Horizontal slider at -0.08 in
- Rear Grip: Vertical slider at -0.61 oz and horizontal slider at -0.22 in
Chimera is an AR-SMG hybrid weapon with a fast fire rate and great mobility. For the aforementioned build, we've used attachments that boost the gun's mobility even further while improving its accuracy a bit. The VLK 7mW laser and Bruen Flash rear grip help improve the aim-down-sight (ADS) and sprint-to-fire speeds. The stock further increases the weapon's ADS and sprint speeds. Use the Lockgrip foregrip with the recommended tuning settings for added recoil control. Finally, equip the 45 Round magazine so that you don't run out of bullets too often during gunfights.
Best Chimera Class Setup Modern Warfare 2
- Primary Weapon: Chimera
- Secondary Weapon: Combat Knife
- Tactical: Stun Grenade
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package
- Base Perk: Double Time and Battle Hardened
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands
- Ultimate Perk: Ghost / Quick Fix
- Field Upgrade: Dead Silence
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best Chimera Loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.