The Chimera Assault Rifle was introduced to Call of Duty: Warzone 2 with the Season 1 Reloaded update. The weapon falls under the Bruen Ops Platform and is well-suited for close-medium range engagements on the battlefield. Here's a guide to the best Chimera loadout in Warzone 2.
Best Chimera Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S
- Barrel: 10" SA Phoenix
- Optic: Cronen Mini Pro
- Underbarrel: VX Pineapple
- Magazine: 45 Round Mag
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: Vertical slider at -0.32 oz and horizontal slider at +0.77 in
- Barrel: Vertical slider at +0.50 lb and horizontal slider at +0.22 in
- Underbarrel: Horizontal slider at -0.23 in
The Chimera performs more like a Submachine Gun. Hence, it's best used as a sniper support weapon. You may try using this weapon at longer ranges, but there are other far superior options such as TAQ-56, M4, and RPK. For the sniper support Chimera build shown above, we've used attachments that boost the gun's damage range, bullet velocity, and accuracy.
To get a range boost, equip the Polarfire-S suppressor and Phoenix barrel on the weapon. These two attachments, along with the VX Pineapple foregrip, also help improve the gun's recoil control. Next, equip the 45 Round magazine to feed extra bullets to the fast-firing weapon. For the final attachment, we've used a close-range optic for better visibility. Instead, you can equip the VLK LZR 7mW laser if you're comfortable with the iron sight on the Chimera. The laser will add aim-down-sight (ADS) speed and aiming stability to the weapon.
Best Chimera Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: Chimera
- Secondary Weapon: SP-X 80
- Tactical: Snapshot Grenade
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Equip the Weapon Specialist perk package if you want two primary guns in your loadout, else choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to play the Warzone Cup game mode in Warzone 2.