LW3 Tundra from Black Ops Cold War was once the king of heavy-duty Sniper Rifles in Warzone. It boasts an incredible range and bullet velocity. Although other bolt-action snipers, such as ZRG 20mm, have taken Tundra's spot now, it still is an extremely powerful and potent option.
This guide showcases the best LW3 Tundra loadout, attachments and class setup in Call of Duty Warzone.
Best Tundra Loadout Warzone
The best Tundra attachments for maximum range and stability build in Warzone are:
- Muzzle - Wrapped Suppressor
- Barrel - 29.1" Combat Recon
- Laser - SWAT 5mW Laser Sight
- Underbaarrel - Bruiser Grip
- Rear Grip - Serpent Wrap
- The suppressor and Combat Recon barrel together boost the range and bullet velocity of the sniper to its maximum level. However, they do reduce aim-down-sight (ADS) speed and aiming stability.
- Bruiser Grip and 5mW Laser negate this downside by improving the stability and reducing idle sway of Tundra.
- Finally, 5mW Laser Sight and Serpent Wrap together vastly increase the ADS speed of the weapon.
Although these are our recommended attachments for Tundra, you can further customize it according to your will. For instance:
- Swap the Serpent Wrap for the Airborne Elastic Wrap. It doesn't boost ADS speed as much, but helps with flinch resistance.
- Swap the Wrapped Suppressor for the Sound Suppressor. It has a lower impact on ADS speed and aiming stability.
Best Tundra Class Setup Warzone
- Primary Weapon - LW3 Tundra
- Secondary Weapon - Cold War AK-47 / Grau 5.56 / AS VAL
- Lethal - Semtex
- Tactical - Heartbeat Sensor
- Perk 1 - Cold Blooded
- Perk 2 - Overkill / Ghost
- Perk 3 - Amped
For more Call of Duty loadouts, check out Best Sniper Loadout and Attachments in Call of Duty Warzone Season 6 on Pro Game Guide.