Follow Instructions is the final Tier 4 story mission for the Legion Faction in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ. For this challenge, you need to read a note placed in the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop and follow the instructions written in it. Here's how to complete this mission and unlock Tier 5 missions for Legion.
Follow Instructions Mission DMZ
- Take and read the notes from the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop.
- Follow the first instruction.
- Follow the second instruction.
Where to get the notes from
The notes you need to take and read for the Follow Instructions mission are placed inside the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop. The dumpster is located on the Al Bagra Fortress island in southernmost Al Mazrah. You may already know about this Dead Drop from the Train Tracks White Lotus Tier 2 mission. After reading the note, you'll find the following two instructions:
- First Instruction: Deliver the Konni Laptop to the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop.
- Second Instruction: Deliver a Building 21 Keycard to the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop
Related: The Trinity DMZ Mission Guide
Where to find the Konni Laptop on Ashika Island
To get Konni Laptop, you need to visit the Ashika Island map and head over to the Ashika Island Hotel in the Beach Club POI. This building may be Stronghold, therefore, you may require a Stronghold Keycard to access it. Head to the top floor using the elevator cable or the stairs on the outside of the hotel. Enter Room 402, which should be on the other side of the locked Room 403. Grab the Konni Laptop from the couch, extract it, and dead drop it to Al Bagra Fortress on Al Mazrah.
How to get a Building 21 Keycard
DRC Building 21 Access Card can be easily acquired on Ashika Island or Al Mazrah. You can get the keycard from supply drops that are dropped at random locations on the map via airplanes. It can also be purchased from a shop for $30,000. Once again, dead drop the keycard to Al Bagra Fortress on Al Mazrah.
Attempting the Follow Instructions as mentioned above will require you to deploy three times into DMZ. Instead, you can save one trip by completing the mission in the following steps:
- Deploy into Ashika Island first and extract the Konni Laptop and a Building 21 Keycard.
- Deploy into Al Mazrah and pick up the note from the Al Bagra Fortress Dead Drop. Simultaneously, drop the Konni Laptop and a Building 21 Keycard into the dumpster.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on DMZ Drifting Supply Bag Location – Warzone 2.
Write A Comment
Follow Instructions DMZ Mission Guide