Sherbet Cookie is a Super Epic Ranged Cookie that prioritizes the Middle position in the team. Being from the same winter wonderland, he and Cotton Cookie are great friends, and he's also affiliated with the Frost Queen. Sherbet Cookie is an extremely versatile and meta-defining hypercarry unit that can do a little bit of everything, from dishing out damage to creating a shield and decreasing enemies' Debuff Resist.
Best Toppings build for Sherbet Cookie in CRK
Sherbet Cookie's Skill is extremely good as it can stack Frost, which means you want to spam it whenever possible. His best Toppings would be:
- Full Swift Chocolate build - allows Sherbet Cookie to spam his Skill, maximizing his DPS output.
- Full Solid Almond build - an option if survivability is a problem, especially in the Arena.
For bonus stats, focus on both cooldown reduction and DMG Resist. Some ATK would also be beneficial if possible, although it's not a huge priority.
Best Treasures for Sherbet Cookie in CRK
Sherbet Cookie is an amazing unit for the Arena due to his additional damage against Cookies. He's also a boss killer thanks to his jam-packed Skill, to the point where he can solo Dark Mode bosses. You'll want to pair him with both DPS-boosting Treasures and universally-good options:
- Squishy Jelly Watch - a no-brainer pick for cooldown reduction.
- Old Pilgrim's Scroll - to boost his ATK.
- Sugar Swan's Shining Feather - an option in the Arena.
Sherbet Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Summons 15 frost shards and divides them based on the number of targets, and attacks the enemies, cycling between them in the order of the highest ATK. Frost shards deal additional damage depending on the number of Frost stacks.
- Targets with frost shards are inflicted with Frost and Nullify Debuff Resist debuffs.
- There is a chance for hit targets to become Frozen as well. Frozen targets receive additional damage when thawed. The amount of this additional damage and the chance of becoming Frozen increases depending on the number of Frost stacks.
- Sherbet Cookie is partially immune to Freezing and, thanks to the Warm Light of Life effect, will convert healing that exceeds his Max HP to an HP Shield. While Sherbet Cookie is using his Skill, he will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects.
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Frost Shards DMG: 39.3 percent per Shard (+0.53 percent per level)
- Frost: ATK SPD -5 percent, Freezing DMG +50 percent (capped at 350 percent) for 16 seconds
- Frost Additional DMG:
- Against Cookies: 49.2 percent per Shard
- Against Others: 15 percent per Shard
- Nullify Debuff Resist: nullifies 30 percent of Debuff Resist for 16 seconds; stacks up to once
- Freezing: freezes the target for one second with an 8 percent chance, the chance is increased by 2 percent per stack of Frost
- Freezing DMG: 42.2 percent of ATK
- Frost Resistance: Sherbet Cookie gets -50 percent to Freezing DMG and duration
- Warm Light of Life: 55 percent of Healing exceeding Max HP is converted to HP Shield (capacity is capped at 30 percent of Max HP)
For more Cookie Topping guides, check out Best Moonlight Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.