Dead by daylight might be including a new killer in the upcoming chapter. Meet Jonah Vasquez, the newest addition and inclusion in the upcoming Portrait of a Murder chapter releasing this month.
Jonah comes with some useful new perks that survival players will surely be excited to try out once the chapter drops.
The perks are as follows, as described in-game:
- You have calculated how much energy you can risk expending.
- Whenever you become injured, you retain the Movement Speed burst for Two additional seconds.
- Overcome causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Overcome cannot be used when Exhausted.
You quickly analyze problems and correct others' work when they make a mistake.
- You start the Trial with One/Two/Three Token(s) and gain a Token each time you succeed at a Great Skill Check, up to a maximum of Five Tokens.
- Each time another Survivor cooperating with you on the same Generator fails a Skill Check, Corrective Action consumes One Token, transforming their Failed Skill Check into Good Skill Check instead.
- When it seems like your number is up, you consider ways to recalculate the odds.
- Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.
- Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 meters.
- Survivors inside the Boon Totem's range benefit from the following effects:
- 90/95/100 percent bonus to the Recovery speed.
- Unlocks the Self-Recovery ability, allowing you to fully recover from the Dying State.
- You can only bless one Totem at a time.
- All equipped Boon Perks are active on the same Boon Totem.
Are you going to take Jonah for a swing? Looking for more tips? Check out all of the perks for The Artist in Dead by Daylight.