A new, original killer is coming to Dead by Daylight, which means another character to get to grips with so that you can get after those survivors and give them some good scares! Not to mention, there are new perks as well, which are always fun to explore!
The new killer is called The Artist and will be part of the Portrait of a Murder chapter releasing this month.
Of course, with a new killer, there have to be new perks, so here are the newest additions as described in-game:
- Your act of servitude to The Entity has not gone unnoticed.
- Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, you gain a token. Upon reaching four tokens, Grim Embrace activates.
- The Entity blocks all generators for 20 seconds. The Obsession aura is revealed to you for four seconds.
Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance
- Overwhelming pain reverberates outwards into chaos.
- At the start of the trial, up to four random hooks are changed into scourge hooks. You see their auras in white.
- Any time a Survivor is hooked on a scourge hook, the generator with the most progress explodes, instantly losing 9 percent progress and will start to regress. Survivors repairing the generator will scream, revealing their location.
- You reveal the true power of the Totems, hidden within their remains.
- You see the aura of destroyed Totems. You can perform a ritual on a destroyed Totem to resurrect it as a Rekindled Totem. The more Rekindled Totems that exist, the greater their effects.
- 1 Rekindled Totem: Reduces Survivors’ repair speed by 20 percent.
- 2 Rekindled Totems: Reduces Survivors’ healing speed by 20 percent.
- 3 Rekindled Totems: Reduces Survivors’ recovery speed from being down by 20 percent.
- 4 Rekindled Totems: Reduces Survivors’ exit gate opening speed by 20 percent.
- 5 Rekindled Totems: All Totems are blocked by the Entity
- When a Rekindled Totem is removed, its remains are consumed by the Entity.
Are you ready to jump into the role of The Artist? Looking for more content? Check out how to grab survivors in Dead by Daylight.