The Arc 3.0 rework turned Titans into lethal pushing machines, capable of launching themselves like missiles with that singular objective. Lightfall changed that a bit as the prelaunch patch notes revealed. Fortunately, Lightfall seems to be the expansion of the bow as it's possible to craft nearly universal builds with small tweaks for each subclass. That means players should be plenty comfortable no matter what element they're rocking.
Lightfall Arc Titan Build
While not as much of a juggernaut as the Void and Solar subclasses, the Arc Titan is more of a technical build. Ours still relies heavily on the combo of matching the elemental weapon with Precious Scars for healing. However, this adds another layer with Jolting Targets and creating Ionic Traces for increased damage and ability regeneration.
- Fists of Havoc: Supercharge your fists and slam the ground with the force of a maelstrom.
- Towering Barricade: Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Seismic Strike: After sprinting for a short time, activate your charged melee ability to slam shoulder-first into your target, damaging and blinding enemies in an area around them. While you are amplified, the blind radius is increased.
- Storm Grenade: A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Knockout: Critically wounding a target or breaking their shield infuses your melee attacks with Arc energy and increases your melee range and damage for a short time. Defeating targets with melee attacks starts health regeneration and makes you amplified.
- Juggernaut: With full class ability energy and after sprinting for a short time, you gain a frontal shield that blocks incoming damage. When the frontal shield breaks, your class ability energy is depleted. While amplified, the shield blocks significantly more damage before breaking.
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Shock: Your Arc grenades jolt targets. (-10 Discipline)
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace. (-10 Strength)
- Aggressive Frame, Subsistence, Thresh, Hakke Breach Armaments, Major Spec
- Trinity Ghoul
- Fires an arrow that splits when released. Aiming down sights and fully drawing the bow both decrease the spread.
- Any Legendary Arc Machine Gun
Armor & Mods
Note that your priority is building 100 Resilience first and then building into a secondary stat. Resilience may have been nerfed, but with the increased difficulty of Lightfall, it's still just as important to have.
- Precious Scars: Final blows from weapons with a damage type matching your subclass energy create a burst of healing around you. After reviving or being revived, you can an aura that provides overshields to you and nearby allies.
- Arc Siphon, Font of Wisdom
- Arc Loader, Font of Focus
- Charged Up x2
- Arc Weapon Surge x2
- Class Item
- Utility Kickstart x2
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Best Titan Solar Build in Destiny 2 Lightfall on Pro Game Guides.