Solar 3.0 is on the menu in Destiny 2. Warlocks, arguably the kings and queens of the class, are getting several upgrades that are sure to make their enemies feel the burn.
What is the best Solar build for Warlocks?
- Well of Radiance: Thrust your Sword into the ground, damaging and scorching nearby targets. the Sword projects a continuous aura, granting restoration and radiant effects to nearby allies, protecting them from the effects of Stasis.
- Healing Rift: Conjur a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Incinerator Snap: Snap your fingers to create a fan of burning sparks that explode and scorch targets.
- Solar Grenade: A grenade that creates a flare of Solar Light that continuously damages and scorches targets trapped inside.
- Touch of Flame: Your Healing, Solar, Firebolt, and Fusion grenades have enhanced functionality.
- Healing Grenade: Improves the strength of cure and restoration effects applied.
- Solar Grenade: Increases linger duration. Periodically emits blobs of lava around its perimeter.
- Firebolt Grenade: Increases target search radius and maximum target count.
- Fusion Grenade: Explodes twice.
- Ember of Singeing: Your class ability recharges faster when you scorch targets.
- Ember of Searing: Defeating scorched targets grants melee energy.
- Ember of Solace: Radiant and restoration effects applied to you have increased duration.
- Ember of Ashes: You apply more scorch stacks to targets.
Weapons, Armor, and Mods
- Ace of Spades: Precision kills with this weapon increase reload speed and cause the target to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies.
- Sunshot: Targets killed with sunshot explode in Solar Energy.
- Prismatic Inferno: Fires a Solar trace beam that creates a field of heat energy that grows as the weapon is fired. Sustained damage applies scorch to the target.
- Sunbracers: Increases the duration of Solar Grenades. Solar melee kills grant unlimited Solar Grenade energy for a brief time.
- Phoenix Protocol: Kills and assists you make while standing in your Well of Radiance return Super energy.
- Overload Trace Rifles: Uninterrupted fire from your equipped Trace Rifles causes the beam to stun combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Revitalizing Blast: Stunning a Champion causes it to ignite and clears your shield stun.
- Withering Heat: Causing damage with a Solar ability weakens Champions for a short duration.
- Classy Restoration: Activating your Solar class abilities grants you restoration.Solar Fulmination: Your ignitions do increased damage in an increased radius.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out All Champion & Artifact Mods in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted on Pro Game Guides.