Destiny 2 is a game all about looting and shooting. In order to facilitate that core gameplay loop, Guardians are rewarded by NPCs like the Vanguard's Commander Zavala for completing bounties and increasing their rep with the three core factions. One such reward was the Buzzard sidearm. It might not be the Ace of Spades, but back in the day, this sidearm cleaned up.
How to get Buzzard in Destiny 2
Being a legacy Pinnacle Weapon, Buzzard is only available from the Monument to Lost Lights in the Tower. This kiosk is right next to the Vault kiosk where Guardians can manage their inventory. It is available for 75,000 Glimmer, 100 Legendary Shards, two Enhancement Prisms, and one Ascendant Shard. Note that this weapon cannot be infused past 1350 and as such, is worthless in current PvE content.
Related: Best Destiny 2 Mod Tier List
Buzzard God Rolls
Unfortunately, Buzzard was a Pinnacle Weapon that was available in Season 9. This means that it didn't drop with random rolls. Instead, it came with a single curated roll. There are options for the third and fourth perks, but in both PvE and PvP, the preferred choices are Fourth Time's the Charm and Swashbuckler.
- Adaptive Frame
- Extended Barrel: Increases range, decreases handling speed, and moderately controls recoil.
- Alloy Magazine: Faster reloads when the magazine is empty.
- Third Perk
- Outlaw: Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Fourth Time's the Charm: Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
- Fourth Perk
- Osmosis: Using your grenade ability changes this weapon's damage type to match your subclass until you stow it.
- Swashbuckler: This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Sweatiest PvP weapons in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.